Chapter 19 - Blast From The Past.

• Dedicated to THE READERS, VOTERS, COMMENTERS! THANK YOU!!! <3

Sorry for the delay. School started last week so I've been tired but I had to write for you guys :) On a good note, this story ended up being like, 21 in the 'Teen Fiction' category so I thank you readers alot. I really appreciate it!

Also, thanks for all the votes and comments on the last chapter. I was truly amazed and I thank you for taking time out to do either, or both! :)

No pic :( 

Video = MUST WATCH!

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19 - Blast From The Past.

Trey.

I was shocked to say the least.

The pain in groin was already forgotten as I heard Destiny make her confession. I knew she was livid, pissed if you will. But my goal was to get her pissed. Destiny tends to say what's on her mind when she's livid and that's what I wanted.

I wasn't expecting her to say that though.

I was hoping for a 'I still love you, Trey', maybe even a 'Last night was amazing'. But no, I didn't get any of that. Instead I get, 'Nothing happened, Trey'.

When I finally did stand on my feet, the throbbing in my groin continued again as I processed this whole situation. It was hard to process because of the pain that was slowly overtaking my body as the adrenaline wore off.

Damn, Destiny sure can knee.

I didn't get to process long though. 

I slowly crumbled to the ground with a groan. I was seriously ready to cry, but stopped myself from keeping my eyes shut tightly. My ever-so-fragile groin. After what my balls have been through today, I don't think they'd want to make more sperm for me. They've been abused too much.

"Why the fuck would you put my sister's business out like that!" I heard Craig yelling, no doubt in my mind he had just punched me in my balls. He sounded livid. And a livid Craig makes a scared everybody. I still haven't opened my eyes and I'm scared for my life to even take a peek. "That was not apart of the fucking plan!"

"Craig calm down!" A voice I recognized as Ashley, soothed. Thank you Ashley. Make some of his anger go away so I'll have less to deal with.

"Don't tell me to calm down, Ash. He just made my sister look like some type of a hoe in front of everybody and I know that's not the case." He was talking, but it was forced and I can tell he was trying not to take his anger out on Ashley when he's mad at me.

The air was sucked out of my lungs when I felt, no doubt Craig's foot, an incredibly strong force connect with my side. I groaned in pain. My poor body can't take the abuse anymore!

I slowly opened my eyes and I was right. Craig was livid while Ashley was frantic, trying to get him to calm down. She was struggling though.

I looked around, wondering why no one was helping only to find that everyone was gone.