Next Level Player

Prologue

Jade's POV

"What the hell is wrong with the girls at your school?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and looked to my cousin for answers.

Placing down the piece of paper that said stuff about getting revenge on a guy and the winner being labelled the 'The Queen of Players'. I almost laughed at the idiocy of how far girls will go to get revenge on a guy these days. But then again, who am I to judge?

I've had my fair share of guys and broken heart - though it wasn't my heart that was the broken one.

I've been told I had the looks of a siren and a personality to match - Dark, Sexy and Alluring.

The straight black hair carved in layers around my face. My large, almond shaped, hazel eyes looked penetrating and seductive without meaning too, they stood above burgundy colored lips centered on a face with prominent high cheekbones. I was tall and athletically built, with a well toned body.

My pride and joy being the elongated, fit, rock hard stomach I possessed that gave way above and below ample curves. I wasn't soft or squishy anywhere, not physically nor mentally which was something guys couldn't handle. I could tell they found me intimidating and so they never held my attention long enough, leading to their heart breaking I mentioned earlier.

Now that I have moved here for the time being, I decided that I might just stay single, not that it would be very hard.

I mean - No guys equal No problems.

Aria rolled her eyes and shrugged, "Whatever Jade, but I think Leon deserves to be broken. Maybe he'll get a taste of his own medicine." She whispered the last part but I heard her causing me to pause mid-way in eating my cereal and just stared at her.

"You've been hurt by him." it wasn't a question and by the look on Aria's sullen face, I knew I was right.

Sighing, I awkwardly reached over and gave her a pity pat on the shoulder. Aria rolled her eyes at the lack of sympathy on my part, but she knew I don't show much emotion anyway. We weren't really close - more like we tolerated each other.

I do give her credit for trying but it's just not in me to get emotionally involved.

"C'mon, let's go to school." Aria got up and started to make her way to the door. I followed but not before silently groaning.

Today was my first day at school. I moved from New York to stay with my aunt, her husband and my cousin. It was a big move but one that I didn't have much of a choice. My mum couldn't support the both of us when dad left when I was around nine years old.

It's been hard for us both; she worked double jobs to get me the best she could provide. I'm truly grateful for whatever she did but times where hard, so she sent me here to complete my last year of high school. This would allow her to get back on her feet without having to watch an eighteen year old troubled teenager.

I got in the passenger seat and sat silently until we got to school. Staring out the window a thought came to mind. I turned to Aria and asked, "Hey, what happens if Leon finds out about it?"

Aria took a peek at me before turning back at the road, "The paper is only sent to girls and if you read the end of the paper, you would have noticed that it said that no guy must get a hold of it. After you showed it to all your friends, you must burn the thing so there's no evidence." She explained.

"That still doesn't answer my question."

Aria sighed, "Then I guess the girls will just be played a second time. Let's just hope he doesn't find it."

I turned my attention back to the window thinking about Aria's words. I guess the girls knew what they were getting in when they went after the player, so I guess it wouldn't really be the guys fault.

Wow, never thought the day would come when I would side with the guy.

I snorted which made Aria look at me weirdly but I paid her no mind.

Once we got there, Aria and I got out of the car. I rolled my eyes at everyone as they stared at us or specifically me. It's like they never saw a new student before.

Whatever, I'll just do what I always do.

Ignore them.

Walking with Aria, she began to tell me about the in and out of school. I vaguely listened to her, as my attention slowly drifted to a guy - specifically, the one being crowded by girls and guys.

My eyes raked him up and down. A black tee clung to his body while loose jeans perfectly hugging his hips. Slowly moving up his sculptured torso his face came into view. Tussled, dark brown hair sat atop a tanned face only a foreign heritage could provide.

An arched jaw led way to a pair of colored lips with a small dimple sitting on his left cheek. A pair of ray bans covered his eyes, making me wonder what colour they were and if they complimented his handsome face, but the thought quickly left as soon as it came.

Without even meeting him I knew who he was. He had the popular player vibe down to the three-C's -Charmer, Cocky and Controlling.

This had to be The Leon Stone.

Too bad that didn't mean anything to me.

Guys like him weren't worth my time.

***

So this is my new book and all. i wanted to try something a lil different with this particular book and i hope you guys enjoy it ;) <~ i have a sexy wink! kekeke

ENJOY!!! oh and tell me what you think :D Nom nom nom nom!

*throws a smoke bomb but accidentally threw the bomb on my foot and instead of disappearing into the night, i just jumped up and down and then limped away while cursing*

**

*clears throat*

Attention all ladies!! 

Tired of bad boys? Wanna know how a gentleman gets the girl? Weeeell~!!! Do i have news for you!

This is my new book! Read it. Love it. And meet me at the cafe for a meet and greet. Further details in the first chapter of the following book. See you guys!! 

The Gentleman's Way

With her stern glare, fear me aura and sarcastically poisonous tongue, Kaisa Bell is as tough as they come. Heavily judged for the actions of her ex-convict father, she struggled to create relationships with others.

That is until a strange girl and her demon cat moved into the neighbourhood. With the power she possesses, the girl ships unsuspecting Kaisa with a pretty boy, gentleman.

And thus, young love blooms.

Because who needs a bad boy when you've got a gentleman and Hayes Beamont was just the young man to show you the gentleman's way.

Who says all nice guys finish last.

##

A simple, cute book that also breaks the fourth wall. Also, it is the author's debut as a character in her own book where she will take over the world!!

...

For her cat. Because he is a demon.