Chapter 5: Embaressment

Third person pov

Everyone stared in silence as they all watched the peculiar scene

Everyone stared in silence as they all watched the peculiar scene. "NARUTO!!"yelled every fangirl.

Suddenly a clear laugh was heard throughout the entire room. All of the fangirls' attention snapped from Naruto to Sakura.

Despite everyone looking at her, she continued to laugh.

"What's her problem?"

"She's so weird!"

"What is she laughing at?"

"Meh, she's only doing it for attention!" called out Ino, an ex friend.

Naruto and Sasuke both noticed the dark aura of the fangirls towering over Sakura and sweat dropped.

Sakura pov

"C'mon Sakura-chan! Before the fangirls demolish you!" yelled Naruto.

"I think I can handle myself against these imbeciles!" I said confidently. "I'm not the only one that's been practicing a few tricks in my sleeve." I could feel everyone's eyes on me, but then snapped their attention back to Kakashi-sensei.

Kakashi pov

As I walked a little late from wandering on the path of life, I entered my classroom only to see Sakura Haruno being ganged up on by other students. I would've said something, but Sakura said,"I think I can handle myself against these imbeciles!" and "I'm not the only one that's been practicing a few tricks in my sleeve." I didn't say anything, for I knew she doesn't like to be pitied, much less have others butt in on her fights. I sighed. "Let's take this outside, class. Today we'll focus on combat. Ino and Sakura first."