Chapter 14: Because We're The Same

Sakura pov

I turned around and my eyes widened. Blood dripped onto my face. "I-Iruka-sensei.." I whispered. "W-why?"

"Because you're the same as me. When I was a kid, no one seemed to care. They didn't have time for me. They just forgot I was there. The things that's different is that you refused to give up. My grades dropped, yours skyrocketed. Your pain kept you going, when mine slowed me down. I just wanted to be seen...for people to know my name. My school work wasn't good enough to get the attention, so I did crazy things. And I had to pay for it. It was hard. *crying while tears fall on Sakura's cheek* I know that's how you feel, Sakura. You feel lonely on the inside. And I could've been there for you more. I let you down. I'm sorry. No one should have to suffer that much. No one should have to be alone like that."

"Don't make me laugh! Iruka always hated you! He was orphaned because the Nine-Tailed Fox killed his parents. And now that beast has taken over your body!" sneered Mizuki.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"What's that, Demon Fox? Want to say something?" Mizuki laughed.

"I said shut up!" I yelled.

"Oh, now you think you can beat me? I think I'll take care of you first, Iruka!"

"If you ever lay a hand on my sensei, I'll kill you!" I said.

"Take your best shot! I'll take you down in a single move!"

"Then I will return that 1000 fold!" I yelled. "Multi Shadow Clone jutsu!"

Iruka pov

My eyes widened. How did Sakura learn to create so many clones? The previous times she failed! Sakura literally beat the shit out of Mizuki.

"Hehe, sorry!" apologized Sakura. "I kind of got carried away! Are you alright, Iruka-sensei?"

"Yeah!" I said,"Thansk to you...come here! I have something for you."

The exams were tomorrow anyways, so I decided to give Sakura my ninja headband. She definitely deserves it!

Sasuke pov

I finally found them. Or, Naruto at least. I had found him when he was just beginning to wake up. "Hey!" I said, shaking him. "Where are they?" 

"The fight is just ahead, at least I think."

Fight?

"Stay here." I said and left to find an unconscious Mizuki, a beaten up Iruka, and a scratched up Sakura, with a ninja headband.