Chapter 36, Hunter's Fat Ass

Chapter 36

My bed felt like the perfect temperature with me getting more sleep than I generally did.

Snuggling up to my pillow, I was barely aware of my door creaking open with the one person I didn’t want to see slithering in.

My lack of awareness was stupid; I should have known that ass would wake me.  Feeling a hand slither under the blankets; I was soon confronted with a heavy body landing hard on my stomach.

Following the loud oomph, I struggled and groaned trying to throw off this moron; now regrettably feeling more awake than I wanted.   A slippery, warm tongue was now running down the side of my face before I could register what was really happening. 

As soon as my mind clicked, I had somehow rolled over; now falling fast from the mattress, slamming into what I thought was the hard wood floor until I opened my eyes to see I had landed on the slimy creature I was trying to avoid.

‘You don’t have to get so physical Princess, I only wanted a kiss……….’

Angrier than I had felt in the last few days, I sat up fast raising my fists in the air only to come down punching Hunter as he laid there defenceless.

With his hands stuck under my legs, there was no escape this punk was getting the beating he deserved.

‘Don’t ever come in my room again’! 

Obviously my punches weren’t very hard as Hunter barely squealed from the pain, but seeing as his nose was beginning to bleed even though he lay there quietly I knew I was hurting him.

His voice was muffled between him trying to dodge my useless attempts at punching, ‘you really wanna play this game, you know you’ll lose’.

Hissing feeling fury rising in my skin, I was taken by surprise as I felt Hunter’s arms rip out from beneath me, only to spin me around, with my head slamming into the floor boards as he now sat on top with that evil smirk of his.

His knees pinning my arms to the ground, he leant down much closer than I liked with me now being rendered defenceless once again.

‘I told you not to play these games with me, I will always win’.

I could tell Hunter wasn’t bluffing as he pushed his weight onto me more than he had before.  Letting out a huff of pain, I shut my mouth tight regretting making the weak sound.

‘Was that a cry of pain Princess, oh maybe you’re sick; would you like me to go fetch the Doctor for you’?

Keeping quiet, feeling the pain of Hunter’s fat ass crushing my rib cage, I expected to see Peatry to walk in on us ‘having sex’ as he’d call it but I was wrong.

Hey, hey, you, you; I don’t like your girlfriend,

No way, no way; I think you need a new one…………….

Being put off guard for a minute I registered the sound of a ringtone, coming from somewhere in the room until I realised it was Hunter’s phone as he curled over in shame.

Pulling his phone from his pocket, Hunter looked more than surprised to see the caller ID displayed; ‘excuse me just a sec Princess, Mother calls’.

Falling back into my state of shock I lay there completely still; not wanting to give away my presence nor know why Hunter’s mother was ringing him when he was supposedly on holidays.

Feeling Hunter let me up, I tried putting my ear near the phone, only to have Hunter force me back down; once again slamming my head on the floor.

Barely able to make out his Mother’s voice, what I could hear did scare me.  ‘Hello son how are you this fine morning, now I know it was assigned to you but Steve has agreed to take charge in finding the girl.  So far he’s turned up more than you have and he only started this morning’.