His soft spot.part 14 (Epilogue)

His soft spot.

chapter 14 _ Epilogue

...................................................................................................................................

I was smiling at my parents who looked at us like we were a miracle outside of the car.

Our wedding ceremony had just ended and our parents with all our friends were now standing at the stairs of the church looking at us inside Darco's car as we were about to leave for our honeymoon. 

We both decided that for our honeymoon we'd go Barcelona. 

Darco smirked as he started the car and put his hand over my leg.

''I hope the flight to Barcelona will be as quick as possible'',he said giving me a heated look.

''Contain yourself you hormone raging mister'',I chuckled playing with his fingers and he smirked.

''Oh you have no idea what this hormone raging mister is gonna do to his wife once they land in Barcelona baby'',Darco said making me giggle.

Damn,now he has the right to be possessive of me even by the law since I'm his wife..oh well,not that I really complain about it.

...........................................................................................................................................

I looked next to me at Darco who was sleeping like a baby with his legs all spread in front of him and his arms around his seat with one of them being over my thigh.

I looked back outside the window gazing at the afternoon clouds.

I'm excited about the marriage and at the same time I still can't believe that I got married to the man I love.It still seems sort of like a dream.

Darco had made sure that I'd have everything I'd possibly ever dream of for my wedding and both mine and his mom didn't hesitate to help the best they could.

His parents and younger brother are adorable and once I met them all we instantly clicked and liked each other. Same happened with my parents and his.

They're know the best of friends and his parents actually plan to visit mine in SouthHill next month for a few days as a vacation trip to the countryside.

Things had become much better in my life ever since I met Darco.

Even my aunt got what she deserved.

First of all my parents sent her a letter telling her that they wanna have nothing to do with her and if she was to ever see them again in the village or the city,she was not allowed to speak to them at all. Not even come close to them or me.Mom told her that she's a pathetic woman who is craving for money just like a beggar but the difference is that unlike a street beggar,she's a properly clothed one so she could be described sarcastically as a 'classy beggar'. She also told her that ever since she became 'rich' and got down in the city,she started having illussions on her head and that she regrets to have ever asked her a favor. 

Later Darco had told me that he had sent his lawyer to Megan's shop to retrieve the debt she had on him and his gang and since she was unable to pay it as well as some other debts she had,her shop was sold and given to some businessman while Megan was left without a business and was forced to go out and seek a job at someone else's shop as a common sales assistant..just like I used to be.

The girls,Brooke and Amanda got fired of course and were propably working at some other shop as well.

.................................................................................................................................................

 ''I'm scared they're gonna hear us from the other rooms,that would be embarassing'',I said running around the room giggling.

After a walk we had taken around Barcelona,we came back to the hotel we were staying and apparently Darco was rock hard horny because he couldn't keep his hands and lips off me during our way back and right now we were inside the room with him chasing me around to take me to bed.

''I don't give a flying f..k,come here Little'',he roared pushing the chair that was blocking his way and kicking the mini table in front of the tv making me squeel in fear.

''Stop it'',I said trying to get away but he was too fast and soon I was cornered by him against the wall.

He grabbed me and lifted me and then carried me til the bed where he threw me and started pulling my clothes off nearly ripping them off.

''You're so hormonal,you almost ripped my clothes off'',I pouted and he instantly silenced me with his lips as his hands started travelling through my body giving me his heat.

He started trailing kisses down on my neck making me giggle and I put my hands on his shirt and tried to pull it off.

He sat up to help me and took his shirt and pants off and then pulled down his boxers making me admire his manhood once again.

I blushed and looked at his eyes that were at his darkest shade now.

He licked his lips and came down as he entered me steadily and started taking me again.

..............................................................................................................................................

AFTER HONEYMOON

''They get along very well'',I said stroking Darco's bare chest with my hand and watching as Lulu and Sharky were playing with each other.

Lulu is a little pekingese we found in the streets one day and I wanted to take her cause she looked so sad and scared.So we took her in and a few days later we decided to visit the shelter and take one more dog too.

Darco and I were fascinated by a male husky dog which apparently had been abandoned in the streets by it's ex owners.

More like..ex pigs of his owners.

But even that is an insult to poor pigs so yeah..

''They do,Sharky seems to be in love with her'',Darco said smirking and I watched as Sharky kept chasing Lulu around wagging his tail happily and nuzzling her with his nose.

''He's too big for her though'',I said looking at little Lulu. She's so cute and small and cuddly and Sharky is adorable and very smart but he's too big for her.He's nearly a full grown husky while she's a pekingese.

''Then Lulu will be his little one'',Darco said chuckling and I laughed at his refferance.

We heard Sharky barking as Lulu kept running around him in a hyper way.

I giggled when I saw Lulu running and hiding under the clothes on the floor and Sharky following her and sniffing her out of them.Lulu barked with her cute voice at him and he started licking her face playfully and nudging her.

I felt Darco kissing my nose and I turned around laying my head on his chest as his arms tightened around me.

''I love you baby'',he said nuzzling my nose with his.

''I love you too'',I smiled snuggling with him.

................................................................................................................................................

~The end~

mmsgurl_