His soft spot.part 2

His soft spot.

chapter 2

............................................................................................................................................................

The next morning I went to the super market and plugged my basket with as mach food as I could fit into 30$.

I had woken up earlier than usual just to shop groceries,eat a normal breakfast and then pack some snack to my bag before I'd go to work.

Once I was done shopping I walked back to my house and immediately started making my breakfast.

Milk with cereals and a few cookies.

Half an hour later I was done with my breakfast and had got ready for work too.

I took my messanger's bag and left the apartment to go to work,full in energy after all these days.

................................................................................................................................................

I looked at the costumers that wandered around the large shop and made sure to be in alarm in case someone would need something.

4 days til my next payment..I'm gonna need to repay that guy for the 30$ he gave me.

He might be a criminal but I owe him the fact that he didn't harm me,rob me and even gave me 30$ for the fact.

I don't know what his intentions were and I don't really wanna know either,but I don't like oweing to to anyone.Not even criminals.

But the thing is that I know nothing about him or where I could possibly find him..

How am I supposed to give his money back?Unless I encounter him again randomly..

I sighed and walked towards a lady who was taking pleasure on messing the clothes I had previously folded and asked her what she needed.

I hate costumers that are so insensitive and ignorant..

..................................................................................................................................................

After my night shift,I walked my way towards my block which luckily for me wasn't far away from the shop but only a few streets further.

But tonight was kinda creepy..I usually always walk to my house by myself and I already got used to it but tonight is different.

There's this weird guy that has been around the shop the past two hours taking walks on the street and every few minutes stopping by the shop and looking right at me.

At first I didn't pay attention to it,thought it was just a random guy passing by..but then when he'd stop repeatedly and look at me through the shop's window,I got a bit angry and annoyed.

But now that I see him a few feet behind me walking down the street casually just like I do,I feel creeped out and scared.

We are the only people that currently walk down this desserted street at this hour and I'm all alone with him behind me.