His soft spot.part 13

His soft spot.

chapter 13

.............................................................................................................................................

I woke up to an annoying ache in the lower part of my stomach and the back of my waist.

I scoffed and turned around snuggling up to Darco's bare side as his arm encircled me to his warmth.

I felt the pain growing more intense as minutes passed by with me awaken and I started whimpering when it got really painful to my stomach.

I instantly knew what it was..yes the moment every woman dreads every month.

How I hate the fact that I always have to be in the freaking damned pain everytime it comes and how I envy the rare few women in the world who have it without intense pains or not pains at all.

Darco must have heard my whimpers in his sleep because next thing I know he's awake and scooting over me with his eyes searching frantically my face and my body to locate the reason of my whimpers.

''What's wrong,Little?'',he asked and I could almost hear the panick in his voice.

Yeah,he still calls me Little,even in his phone I'm written down to his phonebook as ' My Little'. 

I looked at him sleepy,tired and in pathetic pain.

''I'm just...some pains'',I mumbled knowing that I propably didn't make sense.

''What pains?What hurts?'',he asked putting me in his arms protectively.

''Um..I'm in my time of the month'',I said blushing that I had to tell him that.

''Oh'',he said and then put his hand over my belly, ''does it hurt?'',he asked above my ear and I nodded as he started stroking my belly smoothly.

''Its okay Little,it will be over soon,want me to bring you some painkillers?'',he said and I nodded my head weakly.

From all the things that might make me feel and seem weak,my period is by far the one that is more successful to it.

A couple minutes later Darco was in the room with a pill and a glass of water.

I took the pill which thankfully was a tiny one I could easily swallow without being afraid (I have a fear for pills), and sipped the water gulping it down with it.

''I'm gonna heat up the water in the tub,it'd be good if you took a warm bath.It will help to relax your muscles'',he said going to the bathroom.

Thankfully it was Sunday so I didn't have any work to do other than studying for my lessons which could now wait. Nature is over studies sadly.

When Darco came back to the bedroom he picked me up and led me to the bathroom where he helped me undress and get into the bathtube which was full of very warm water and foam bubbles.

Once I got in I felt the hot water spreading through my body and my skin and I instantly felt a lot better.

I leaned against the bathtube's wall and closed my eyes sleepily.