His soft spot.part 9

His soft spot.

chapter 9

..............................................................................................................................................

I was into Darco's hummer,sitting at the passanger's seat as he was driving around the city,showing me everything.

After we had breakfast,we sat on his couch and we started talking about us and getting to know each other more.

He insisted to know everything about me and I got to know everything about him too.

I told him about my home,my parents,our farm,our financial problem,the way I grew up,how I decided to apply for online lessons to become a Spanish Language teacher,how I ended up in the city to work,about my aunt,about my working period to her shop,the way she tricked me and treated me afterwards,the way I found my other job in the bakery and then how I tricked my aunt into firing me and then I told him also about Amanda and Brooke,explaining him how they treated me in work and why they wanted to harm me that day.

After my explaining Darco had a very dark look and he was pissed off to say the least,he said they were going to pay and he also said that my aunt specifically,owes a lot of money to his gang,because she created her shop mainly from gang loans,since the bank didn't accept to give her the amount she wanted.

I never had my aunt to be a person that would have deals with the mafia..but then again,I never thought my aunt was a bitch until I moved into the city and started working for her.

Darco then started telling me about himself.He told me about his parents and his younger brother who live in Texas,how he grew up and how he became a gang leader.

He told me that everything begun from his army training.He learned everything about guns and guns trade,and he has a degree as a specialised car engineer.He told me that he is already 24 years old and that he started the gang business ever since he started a business with a collegue of his in trading cars and guns right after they started working as engineers.

Soon he had earned a lot of money from the trading and he was able to form his own gang of people who had some sort of knowledge for cars and guns too.

That's how he became one of the most powerful gang leaders,forming one of the best structured gangs and ruling Valley city.He even said that most business owners and shop owners owe him money since most of them have started their business by borrowing money from the gang.

To my relief he also said that his gang doesn't do prostitution or drug dealing business,they do only car and guns trading which if fine by me because they at least don't trade people or drugs.

''Those girls still work in  the shop after what you told your aunt about them?'',Darco suddenly asked and I looked out the window towards where he was looking.

We were in the crossing of two streets,one of which was the street my aunt's shop is in.I looked at her shop and saw Amanda and Brooke running around customers in a rush to serve them.

''They do,but it seems like they actually work now.I think after what I told Megan,she decided to take revenge on them by having them work their butts off,cause when I first entered that shop and saw them working,they were barely making any effort to work and Megan never seemed to really care or pay attention to them'',I said.