His soft spot.part 10

His soft spot.

chapter 10

.....................................................................................................................................

I woke up at 7 o' clock the next morning with my head resting against Darco's shoulder and be entirely into his arms.

I wiggled a bit and he opened his sleepy eyes looking at me confused.

''Have to get ready for work'',I said and he slowly removed his arms from me to let me get up.

I went to the bathroom,did my daily routine to freshen up and then dressed up for work.

Once I walked outside his room I was abruptly picked up and looked down to see Darco grinning at me.

He carried me til the kitchen and we started eating our breakfast together since he'd drive me to work as he insisted.

I sipped my milk and ate the croissants he gave me and when we were done we went to the car.

''You slept well baby?'',he asked once he started driving.

''Very well and warm'',I smiled remembering how warm he was.

''Once you finish work,you're all mine'',he said huskily and I felt the familiar shivers on my lower body coming back.

I couldn't trust myself to speak but he knew my answer by my silence.

..........................................................................................................................................

''Mr. and Mrs Taylor before we start I want to apologise about my boyfriend.I know he called you and told you that I wouldn't work anymore for night shifts but I'm not sure how he said that,and I want to apologise to you if he was any rude,he didn't mean it like that'',I rushed out once I entered the bakery.I wanted to make it clear to them that I wasn't going to be one of those girls that make their boyfriend threaten their bosses or anything.Especially since they know who Darco is.

''Don't worry sweety,he explained to us that he doesn't want you to work at night shifts cause of your studying and little time that you have to spend with him.Don't worry about it,we don't have any difficulty to work alone for a couple night shifts,it's not like we're packed during the afternoon.Plus we could work it out when we were alone too don't stress'',Mrs. Taylor said smiling to me.

''I know I just don't want you to think he was threatening you.He told me that you found out who he is.In any case I want you to know that him calling you had nothing to do with me and I wouldn't let him be rude or threatening to you.He just wanted to be bossy,is all'',I said and they both smiled to me.

''I think you'll make a good girlfriend for that guy,he seems to be feared by many but it seems like you can easily put him back in line'',Mr. Taylor said grinning as we all laughed.

''Thank you'',I said and soon started working with the first customers that entered the bakery.

.......................................................................................................................................................