His soft spot.part 12

His soft spot.

chapter 12

.............................................................................................................................................

It was already 6 pm in the afternoon and I had finished my studies.Darco had came back from the work he had to take care of and we were now both sitting at his balcony on the big summer chairs relaxing.

''When we were in the shop,you dazed off at some point and you said you got carried away.Were you thinking about your aunt?'',Darco suddenly asked surprising me.

I'm surprised he even remembers that.

''I just remembered something'',I said sipping from my fredoccino.

Damn,I may dislike coffee in general but this coffee is an exception,especially when it's in flavors like now.My favorite is the hazelnut one and Darco taught me how to make flavored fredoccino and use the freddo machine.

My new favorite activity..

''Tell me'',he said.

''Trust me you don't wanna know that.It's girl's stuff'',I said hoping to make him drop it.

''I wanna know,Little'',he insisted pulling my chair closer to his until they crashed to each other.

''Kay I'll tell you but you've been warned'',I said and he nodded his head, ''well,I had a flashback of a work day one month ago. It was the day Megan brought to the shop three large boxes with new men's and women's clothes.Those were the majority of clothes we looked at in her shop and the reason why I was making those comments.So that day..I had my first day of period.I had taken a depon before leaving the house,but it wouldn't take action until after two to three hours.Once I went to the shop,the girls ordered me to start arranging the new clothes without giving me any hint that they'd help me with it too.An hour later I was in terrible pain and very tired and my body was aching due to the crambs and the pain.I asked Megan to give me a break to rest a little and even though she said okay,once some customers entered the shop,she ordered me to help them and take care of them in stead of letting me take a break and asking the other two girls who had been doing nothing til that moment.So yeah,that's what I remembered'',I sighed and drank more of the delicious coffee.

I peeked at Darco and he once again had that dark scary look in his eyes.The one that made me think his gang leader side was coming out.

He suddenly picked me off my chair and put me on his lap resting his lips against the back of my neck and his arms around my waist.

''That woman is going to pay for what she did to you,I promise you that.I'm still not fully done with her yet.But I want you to try and forget everything about her and your work there.You have me now and a new job.You'll never again need her'',he said trailing kisses to the back of my neck and my shoulders.

He turned me around and hugged him as he kissed me tenderly.

...............................................................................................................................................

2 MONTHS LATER

Two months and four days  have passed since the day I started dating Darco and we were now in our best period.