His soft spot.part 8

His soft spot.

chapter 8

..............................................................................................................................................

NOTE: This chapter will have sexual scene,if any of you think this is innapropriate skip the chapter or skip a few paragraphs til you read normal scenes. I'm not sure if I should put the story into 'restricted' just for a few sexual scenes though.If any of you know about this stuff,let me know.Thank you!

.................................................................................................................................................

Darco stared at my eyes as he brushed my hair off my neck and nuzzled my nose with his.

''I will make you mine but first I need to know if you want this as much as I do.Are you ready for me?'',he asked lifting my chin and trailing kisses to it.

''I am'',I said without doubting it.I knew I was,everything in my body and my mind was screaming for him.

Within a week,Darco had become the only man I could think of.The man I'd have dreams about during the night,the man who's arms were the safest place for me to hide in,the man who I couldn't stop having thoughts of loosing my virginity with.

Nobody ever made me fee like that,and during my staying in the city,I've met several handsome guys who tried to hit on me or even date me.It didn't work and even if it did,I had felt nothing for them.

But with Darco, it was different. I had felt the betraying goosebumps since the first moment we met but chose to keep that to the back of my mind since I knew nothing for him and at first he had intimidated me.

I don't really care who he is,he's still the man that made me fall in love,made me feel secure and wanted like nothing else.

My virginity is precious to me,if I am to loose it,I'm gonna loose it only with the guy that made me feel cherished and safe.

''Are you sure?'',he said and I nodded my head lost in his eyes.

He then crashed his lips to mine and grabbed my underwear to his hand.

He quickly pulled it off and then sat up over me and removed his boxers making blush hardcore when I saw his member getting releashed.

He grabbed something from the pocket of his jeans that were laying on the bed and then I realised it was a condom so I blushed even more when I saw him putting it around his manhood which seemed to be very erected.

It was the very first time I was seeing a naked guy and I couldn't help but admire the way his muscles were flexing or how his manhood looked like.

''I know you're virgin baby,and I'm not gonna lie to you.This is going to hurt in the beginning and it's going to hurt a lot'',Darco said claiming my lips and stroking my cheek with his hand.

''I know what I'm doing so you won't have to worry for anything,I'll try to make the pain go away as fast as possible,but I can't be sure it will happen.Are you ready for me?'',he asked.

I admit I was really nervous about the pain part,but I knew it'd happen sooner or later,so the soonest this ends the better for us.