His soft spot.part 7

His soft spot.

chapter 7

.................................................................................................................................................

I felt something warm nipping at my neck and thats how I woke up.

I opened my eyes and looked down to my lap only to see Darco's strong tattooed arms around my body with one of his hands rested on top of my belly.

I felt his mouth right over my ear as his nose was touching my hair and his skin made contact with mine making me shiver excitedly and blush at how his lips felt against my ear.

What was he doing?

I tried to wiggle in his lap to turn around but he tightened his arms around me and kept me still.

I didn't know if I should be scared or plain excited at that,but it seemed like I felt both which only made my body temprature rise dangerously fast.

''Stay Little,don't move'',his deep husky voice echoed in my ear making me submit to his demand instantly.

Once I felt him biting on my ear slightly I let out a startled whimper to which he replied with a low grunt..

I felt my body becoming warmer by the second and stiff with this strange desire and the chills that were going through my skin.

He suddenly grabbed my earlobe with his mouth and started licking it making my eyes widen in shock.

But what I felt next,made things 10 times worse..

I felt something very pointy right under my butt where I was laying on his lap,and immediately realised what exactly it was.The blush on my cheeks couldn't possibly get any darker.

He was turned on..by me..and he was biting on my ear.

''Darco'',I mumbled slowly not trusting myself to speak any more than one word.

''Hmm'',he grunted behind me as he ruffled my hair with his head and kissed the back of my head softly.

''What are you doing?'',I finally asked taking some breaths.

''Don't be scared,Little'',he said and then he brushed my hair off my neck and started trailing soft kisses to it.

I tried to sneakily jump off his arms but the minute I was sitting up,he pulled me back down forcefully and wrapped his arms around me even tighter.

''Don't pull away from me'',he growled in my ear huskily.

He started nibbling on my neck again as his hand started massaging my belly slowly.

''No stop it'',I said and then he surprisingly stopped.

''Let me go please'',I pleaded and he thankfully let me go after he unwrapped his hands slowly from me as if it was very hard for him to do.

When he let go,I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to freshen up and then went to the kitchen without looking at him.

I was too embarassed to look at him so I started making breakfast to distract myself and cool my temprature down.