His soft spot.part 5

His soft spot.

chapter 5

I woke up and reluctantly left the warmth of my bed to go to the bathroom and have a shower,brush my teeth and prepare myself for work.

Once I finished my daily routine,I went to the kitchen and had a cup of milk with two pancakes.

Fully energised and well fed,I left the apartment to go to work.

Today would be very nice,since I'd finish by 2:00. 

Mr.and Mrs Taylor told me that I'd work most of my days on the day shifts only,and I'd work in afternoon shifts only two times a week,which was really good.

So far,we've decided I'll be working day shifts on Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday,while Thursday will be my weekday off,and on Friday and Saturday I'll be working both morning and afternoon til 8 pm.

..............................................................................

I walked down the street at 8:30,after I came out for a walk around the shops.

Work today was great just like yesterday.of course it was tiring since there are always a lot of customers,but everything else was fine,and as promised,my job was done by 2 o' clock sharp.

After I went home,had lunch,a warm bath,and a refreshing nap,I woke up to study for my lessons and then dressed up and headed outside to take a walk.

I also walked in front of my aunt's shop and when I caught her eyes,I gave her a mocking smile and waved my hand at her just to piss her off.

I didn't look long enough to see her reaction,I didnt't wanna give her that satisfaction so I just kept walking with my back to her.

As I entered the street that is right before mine,I noticed the creepy man that would look at me repeatedly at the shop and then followed me back til my neighborhood two nights ago.

I gulped when I saw that he noticed me and then he looked at me with the same creepy way he'd look at me two days ago.

I ignored my terror and acted normal and kept walking without really looking at him again.

It was already dark outside since its mid Octomber,and the streets close to my neighborhood were basically empty,except for a couple persons spotted here and there.

As I turned to the corner of my street I felt a hand grabbing my arm and quickly turning me around in a painful way,which made me flinch and gasp when I saw who it was.

''Let me go you creep'',I said wiggling and frantically trying to get off his grip but the pervert had an iron grip on me.

He started pulling me towards a narrow street and thats when I tried to kick him,but he caught me in time and backhanded me with force.

That stung like hell..I honestly felt my cheek being on fire.

I felt tears forming in my eyes and I had to blink several times to keep them away.

I started shouting at him to stop,trying to resist but he didn't pay attention to my struggles or seemed to be afraid that someone might hear us.