His soft spot.part 6

His soft spot.

chapter 6

.........................................................................................................

I woke up to the sound of rain outside.I shifted and in an instant all events of last night came to my mind in a rush,as I realised that I was still laying on Darco's chest.

I turned around peeking at him only to see that he was still sleeping.His tattooed arms were around my frame keeping me tight so I had to keep trying til I could finally pull them off.

I peeked at my alarm clock on my drawer and exhaled in relief when I saw that it was only 6:45,yet.

I slowly removed my body off his and made my way to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth,dressed up knowing that I couldn't do it inside the bedroom,and brushed my hair with my comb.

I put a little headband on my hair and made a side braid on them and then left the bathroom.

I don't know why he stayed here all night with me,he didn't have to.But he propably felt sorry for me and stayed to make sure I'd be okay.

In any case,I can't say I didn't like it.

I've never been to the arms of any man like that before.I've never even been in a relationship with a guy.The only intimate thing I had with a guy,was a few kisses I had exchanged with a classmate in high school when I was 15 to 16.But that quickly ended and since we couldn't have relationship,we never saw each other again.

And Darco's hug was..well it was amazing.This was one of my best sleeps ever.

I walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast for the both of us,to thank him for saving me and staying over with me all night.

My parents had warned me about the city,and I knew that the city would have nothing to do with the village or the SouthHill town,but lately I have come face to face with some of the worst dangers a city can provite to someone.First a gang burst into my apartment with ease,as if there wasn't even a door to prevent them,then I have a creep stalking me and then trying to abduct me and if it wasn't for Darco and some of his men to be around the narrow street the creep decided to pass by,I don't even wanna know what would have happened to me..

I put the pancakes and the nutella jar on my kitchen table and then take out a glass of juice and fill it for Darco since I don't know what else to give him,and I'm pretty sure,he won't be drinking milk like me.

I take out my glass and fill it with milk and then sit on the table and start eating my breakfast and sipping my milk.

''Why you left Little?'',I heard a gruff voice asking and I turned to the side to see Darco standing above me in all his huge glory.

He grabs the chair next to me and sits down very close to me almost with his chair touching mine.

''Goodmorning,I made pancakes for you and some juice,I don't have anything else to give you except that..well I have milk but I wasn't sure you'd want milk'',I rushed out blushing from his closeness.

''Juice and pancakes are fine little,thanks'',he said looking at his plate,''they look amazing'',he added.

''Thanks'',I said sipping my milk.