His soft spot.part 3

His soft spot.

chapter 3.

I took my snackbar out of my messanger's bag and started munching it as aunt Megan and the other two girls,Brooke and Amanda were behind the counter talking.

I made sure there was no customer in the shop as I savored my snack and when I finished,I sipped some water from my mini bottle and then placed it back to my bag.

Today was sort of rough,but luckily for me,I didn't have to work in a night shift so I'd be finished in an hour.

Once I'm done and back home,I intend to take a nap,study as much as I can for my lesson,then go out a little while it's still early,and search for job around the block.

Of course my aunt knows nothing about my intentions to search for another job,I don't intend to let her know unless I'm lucky and get hired into another shop. 

Yes I decided to take the guy's words seriously,and no I'm not doing it just because he said it,it's not like I have any reason to obey him,gangster or not. I do it because I realised that I should actually do it,and insist on looking for a better place to work at even if my chances are very little,given my state and non existent efficient working backround.

But I'm hoping that after a lot of research,some kind person will be willing to give me a chance,even if my cv is so poor.

............................................................................................................................................

After my nap and after I studied for my lesson,I ate a yogurt and then dressed up and got  outside in the neighborhood.

There are a lot of shops,bakeries,grocery stores and even dry cleaning stores so I was entering each and every one of them asking the bosses if they're interested to hire a new worker or if they're in need of a worker at all.

Most people around declined,others told me to leave my number or even a cv.

So far nobody had really told me that they were interested in hiring someone yet.

I'm dissapointed but I don't intend to give up yet.There are a lot of places and neighborhoods I can still look out for.

I looked towards the street's corner bakery,the last one around,and walked towards it.

I entered and was immediately welcomed by the delicious smells of all the baked pastries.

Oh my God..this is a place I would have no problem working in for hours..

I looked around and noticed how warm,cosy and homey the place looked like even though it was kinda large.

It looked like a typical village bakery but much bigger.

It must be owned my a family..I thought as I made my way towards the front counter where an old man and an old friendly woman were standing behind,chatting.

''Hello'',I said smiling at them when I noticed that they were propably a couple by the way they looked at each other.

They reminded me of my parents so I couldn't help but keep the stupid smile to my face.