Chapter 8

Vote/Comment/Follow for dedication :)

Enjoy :)

Chapter 8

Addy's POV

(Two days earlier)

She killed him... She killed him... She killed him...

That was the only thought running through my head as everyone around me exploded into a frenzy of judgments.

"What the hell, Addy? You kicked her out!" Ricky shouted.

I sat behind my desk feeling numb. "I know. I was there." I commented dryly as I placed my head in my hands.

Paul came back in the room and was caught up by Jonathan on the most recent events. Then they all turned to Ricky who seemed the most pissed out of them all. And it was kind of pissing me off.

"Why are you so mad anyway?" I asked. "She killed my father not yours."

Ricky turned to me and glared. "You just sent a sixteen year old girl, who'd never been without at least one person anywhere in her whole life, to go fend for herself!"

I shrugged. "So? Punishment for killing another family member in cold blood is death. I showed mercy and gave her exile instead."

"So should I put a gun to your head for killing Eva and then maybe think about showing you mercy?" Ricky shouted.

Everyone including me stared at him. If I heard correctly, I would almost think he was threatening me. Paul tried to calm him down but Ricky wasn't having it. He looked at me with pure contempt.

"Was that a threat, Ricky?" I asked seriously.

"It could be a wake up call." He snapped walking a bit closer.

"Hey, come on now. Both of you need to chill out." Jonathan chimed in. Then he turned to Ricky. "Why are you so worked up man? You said you were only getting close to her so you could get information."

Ricky turned to him. "Because it's not right, Nate. Addy's being crazy. The girl is on our side!"

"How do you know? Because she said so? And we can believe everything she says right?" I snapped disbelieving.

Ricky let out a humorless laugh. "You did." Then he walked out slamming the door behind him.

I was speechless because deep down I knew he was right. But how could I not react in such a way. I keep getting lied to. Soon there will be no one for me to trust. Sometime in my moment, Jonathan had told everyone to step out, leaving just me and him alone.

He sat in a seat in front of me but I made no notice to him. Azmina will be fine, right? I'm not even suppose to care about her. She's a murderer.

But aren't you one too...

I grabbed my hair and took deep breaths. Jonathan took my hand. "Hey, you okay?"

I snatched my hand away and sat back in my chair. "Are you stupid? Of course I'm not okay!" I snapped. And for some reason it felt good. It felt good to take my anger out on him.

Jonathan rolled his eyes. "Calm down. It was just a question."

"A stupid one." I mumbled.

He leaned forward. "Look, I'm not your enemy here. Tone down your attitude." He seemed to be getting annoyed with me. Which of course pissed me off even more.

"You sent everyone else out. Why did you stay?" I asked.

He stared at me. "To talk.

I gestured for him to do so. He stared a bit more before starting. "Listen, I get why you kicked Azmina out. She killed Giovanni and after finding out Belle's been lying to you, you just needed a person to punish. I get it."