Chapter 2

Vote/Comment/Follow/Share for dedication 

Chapter 2

"Addy wake up, we're home. Addy, come on just get up. Adelaide, ow!"

My eyes snapped open and I peered over to Azmina who was clutching her arm. I yawned and sat up in my seat. It would appear to only be the two of us in the car left. My eyes went to where she was holding her shoulder.

"You are a violent sleeper." she complained as she got out of the car.

It took me a second to realize to remember how I even got her to talk to me. Wow, I needed a drink. I stepped out of the car and headed inside. Many of the guards were happy to see me though they showed it in their own way. As Boss, I was to get respect at all times. So instead of jumping on me like my friends would, they either bowed their heads or grinned at me while bowing and offered their happiness for my recovery.

I nodded back to all of them with a smile. Azmina was observing me discreetly but not enough. I moved closer to her so she could hear me alone. "You're the one staring at me now."

She looked away quickly, almost ashamed she'd been caught. I laughed and threw my arm around her shoulder much unexpected to her since she flinched and tried to duck away until I held tighter. The only way I was going to get to know Azmina was by force it seemed.

We headed up to my room; I hadn't seen any of my friends since I arrived and Belle was already off doing who knows what, so I decided to have a little bonding session with my little sister. Jonathan had told me that she was almost always around either Matteo or shockingly sometimes Ricky. It seems as though she found Ricky to be the nicest of my group.

When we got to my door, we paused as we listened to the voices inside. All my boys were in there and it sounded like Matteo as well. Well, at least now I knew where it was they went to hang out.

I turned to Azmina. "Does this happen often?"

She nodded.

Sighing I bust open the door and stood there. There was a large mattress on my floor. Paul and Ricky were wrestling it looked like; Ricky had Paul in a headlock. Matteo looked like he was the ref since he had one hand in the air as some kind of timeout motion. Meanwhile, Jonathan was leaning over the edge of the bed like he was waiting to get tagged in.

Azmina soundly gulped in the silence. I turned to her. Her face was a tomato and her eyes her casted to the floor.

Did I forget to mention that the boys were only wearing boxers? I laughed and pushed her into my room and closed the door. Somehow that made the guys break from their trance and rush to hug me.

"Urgh, you guys are all sweaty." I laughed. Jonathan pulled everyone off of me so he could hug me for himself. Which considering what he was wearing, or more like not wearing, I was perfectly fine with it.

"Hi." He said into my hair.

"Hi."

"I've missed you." He whispered into my hair.

"I've missed you too." I responded a little breathless.

"Addy has some things to explain. Prove how much you missed her later, Nate." Paul laughed.

Jonathan winked at me and gave me a seductive look over. "Gladly." He said as he walked over to grab his jeans.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath to hide the fact of how turned on Jonathan just made me. "What the hell are you guys doing in my room?"