Chapter Twenty Nine

Well, this is it guys. Thank you for everything.

Chapter Twenty Nine

Harry's Point of View

I felt a hand grip my shoulder, and I turned to see Liam. "You ready for this?" he asked, smiling.

I took a deep breath. "I'm nervous." I muttered.

Liam chuckled. "You can do it buddy. Everything will be fine."

I shook my head as my best friend steered me into the room where my mother and Gemma were finishing up their makeup and hair.

My mum turned away from the large mirror and smiled warmly at me, opening her arms. I gratefully fell into the hug, burying my face in her shoulder.

"What is it, my baby boy?" she asked soothingly.

I let out a shaky sigh. "What if he changes his mind?"

She laughed lightly, stroking my curls away from my forehead. "He won't, lovely."

"What if something goes wrong?" I voiced.

"Nothing will go wrong. It will be fine." she reassured.

I pulled away to look at my mum. "It can't just be fine, Mummy. It has to be perfect! I have to make this day perfect for Louis."

She smiled, cupping my cheek in her hand. "It's your wedding too, son."

"Yes but," I protested, frustrated. I could only think of one word to explain. "Louis."

"I know honey. You want him to be happy."

"Happier than ever before." I huffed.

"Harry," my mum placed her hands on my shoulders. "Louis will be happy because he's marrying the love of his life today. The same reason you're happy. He's probably not as stressed as you though." she teased.

I grinned, pushing her hands away. "Very funny mum." I said sarcastically.

The door suddenly opened, revealing a very giggly Fizzy sprinting over to me in her pretty flower girl dress.

I caught her in my arms, scooping her up from the ground. "Harry!" she squealed.

"Fizzy!" I matched her tone.

She laughed, poking my dimple that had appeared in my cheek. "Louis says to tell you that he loves you."

My smile widened. I tapped my finger on her nose lightly, making her giggle. "Please tell your brother that I love him more. And if he says that it's not true, tell him that it is because I said so."

Fizzy nodded her head enthusiastically, wiggling down from my arms to sprint excitedly out the door, I assume to pass on my message.

I jumped when I felt a soft slap on my cheek. I focused my gaze on Zayn, who was standing in front of me with a smirk on his face. "Your face is doing it again."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Doing what?"

"That creepy, love sick grin that has been a permanent addition to your expression since you woke up this morning." Zayn sassed.

I rolled my eyes, but stopped when I realized that the corners of my mouth were indeed, still lifted into a smile.

Liam laughed at me, and Zayn gave me a pointed look. I shook my head, turning away from my best friends.

"Don't listen to them honey," my mother said as she patted my cheek. "It's adorable. It's just obvious that you're so in love."

"I am," I nodded, thinking of Louis once again. "So very much." I smiled.