Chapter Eleven

Here ya go. Sorry for the wait. I suck, I know.

WARNING: There is mention of self harm in this chapter, and some violence involving cuts. If this is too much for you to handle, message me and I will tell you what happened in the chapter. And I am always here to talk if you need someone to talk to. About anything.

SHOUT OUT (SHOUT OUT!) TO WHOEVER CATCHES MY HIDDEN REFERENCE IN THE CHAPPIE!

Chapter Eleven

Louis' Point of View

My eyes flew open and I jerked into a sitting position at the huge crash coming from the kitchen.

I looked around, panicked. Harry sprung up beside me. He looked at me with scared eyes.

"Are you okay?" he rushed out, reaching up to rub his thumb over my cheek.

My expression softened when I saw the concern he had for my safety in his eyes. I nodded, and leaned forward to peck his lips quickly.

I jumped when there was another crashing noise coming from somewhere in the house. Harry instantly wrapped his arms around me and held me to his chest protectively.

I blushed, feeling my bare chest against his, remembering that we are both completely naked.

I don't regret giving myself to Harry though. I love him with all that I am, and I feel safer knowing I am his, and he is mine.

"What's happening, Haz?" I whispered, hiding my face against his skin.

He ran his fingers through my hair, brushing his lips on the top of my head softly. "I don't know Boo. But you're gonna be okay. I won't let anything happen to you."

I looked up at him. "I'm not worried about me, Harry. As long as you're safe, it doesn't matter what happens to me."

He shook his head, fear filling his eyes. "No, no, no," he whispered frantically. "No Lou, don't think like that."

"I-" I started, but I was cut off.

"Oh, Louis!" came a sing song voice loudly from the kitchen.

I froze. Please no.

"Louis William Tomlinson, if you don't come out here right now, you'll regret it!" my father's haunting voice boomed.

I began to tremble. Harry gripped me tighter.

I forced myself to pull out of my boyfriend's grasp. He latched onto my wrist. "Louis. No." he stated firmly.

I felt tears build up in my eyes. "I have to." I whispered.

He shook his head, pain filling his eyes. I stood up off the bed, and quickly pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt, ignoring the pain in my bum.

I stumbled out of the room, and into the painfully quiet hallway.

I slowly made my way down the steps and to the kitchen.

I heard Harry following behind me, pleading for me to let him take me away.

I wished he could. I really did.

As I walked down the hallway downstairs, Niall, Zayn, and Liam stumbled behind me too.

"Louis!" Niall exclaimed desperately.

I ignored my best friend too, and finally entered the kitchen.