Chapter Twenty Two

(A/N) Time to screw up all this happiness. Let's do this poo.

Chapter Twenty Two

Louis' Point of View

I crossed my arms and leaned casually against the doorway. I watched silently as Niall stood on a wobbling chair, trying to reach the cabinet above the refrigerator.

"That's just completely safe." I announced sarcastically, causing him to jump in surprise and almost topple off the chair. He turned to glare at me once he steadied himself.

"I can't reach the cabinet, cause I'm too bloody short!" Niall exclaimed.

I scoffed, placing my hands on my hips. "Why don't you just call for your boyfriend down the hall? He's tall." I asked sassily.

He turned back to face the fridge. "You know, when you stand like that, it makes it pretty obvious who's bottom in your relationship."

I felt my cheeks heat up, and annoyance flared inside me. "I would watch it Horan, considering there's no doubt in my mind that you take it up the bum!"

Niall grinned. "And I love every minute of it. Now come here."

I rolled my eyes, and walked over to where he was balancing on the chair.

"Okay, now bend down a bit." Niall instructed.

I warily bent my knees, crouching down slightly. "Ni, what're you-"

I stumbled slightly when I felt Niall sit on my shoulders, his legs hanging against my chest. I grabbed onto his legs so he wouldn't fall backwards.

"Niall!" I screeched. "What the heck!"

"Oh hush," he huffed. "Now walk over close to the fridge."

I reluctantly obeyed, carefully shuffling over to a spot where Niall could easily reach the cabinet.

He sifted around in the unorganized cupboard. "Where is the damn thing..." he muttered.

"Hurry up, you lug! You weigh a ton!" I exclaimed, my legs feeling like they were going to give out soon.

He gasped dramatically. "Are you calling me fat?"

"Just hurry!" I huffed impatiently.

He grumbled to himself, and continued his search.

"You two look like you're up to no good." I heard Aunt Maura state from the doorway. "Reminds me of when you were younger."

I turned my head to look at her, and saw Anne standing with her, and the three boys entered the room behind them.

Niall said loudly, "Gosh dang it! I can't find it Louis!"

"Well what the heck am I supposed to do about it?" I yelled.

"Be careful! You boys are gonna hurt yourselves!" Anne said worriedly.

"More like each other!" I muttered, balancing the boy on my shoulders when he started to wobble.

"Is that another fat comment?" Niall shrieked.

"Shut up and look for whatever you're looking for!" I said.

"Please be careful!" Liam called, sounding scared.

Lottie entered the room then. She took one look at us, and rolled her eyes. "Do I even want to know what you're doing?"

"Oh you know, just being used as a ladder for shorty here." I said, puffing from the added weight on my upper body.

"You're shorter than him!" Zayn chuckled.