Chapter Eight

Since you guys make me feel happy and special, I'm posting another chapter dedicated to these people right here,

@skypup1

@WATismylove

@FrEaK1D

Your comments always give me happy feels and make me laugh! Love you people so freakin much!

Chapter Eight

Louis' Point of View

I stared at the three boys in front of me.

"You're joking, right?" I asked skeptically.

Harry frowned, looking at me. "No, we're not."

I took a deep breath, then looked at Niall. He looked like he was in shock.

"Ni?" I squeaked.

He slowly turned to look at me. I said to the guys, "I uh, I think we need to talk about this."

Then I grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him off into the kitchen, just as Harry, Liam, and Zayn had done a few minutes ago.

"I-I don't even know what to think of this." I spoke quietly.

Niall remained silent, thinking. Wow, that's a first.

He finally said, "I think we should do it."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"I said, I think we should do this, Lou." he said, more confident this time.

"We can't!" I exclaimed.

"Why the heck not!" he sputtered.

I was frustrated now. "Because, I have my sisters to think of!"

His expression softened. "Louis, if that's the only thing holding you back from an opportunity like this, then you know my parents would be more than happy to take the girls in."

I shook my head, looking away. "They need me. They n-need me here."

He put his hands on my shoulders. "Louis, think about this. What is your biggest struggle in taking care of the girls?"

I looked at the ground. "Money." I whispered.

"Exactly. And imagine how much money we would get from being in the worlds biggest boy band?"

I paused. "Enough to feed them...and maybe get them some of the things they wish to have too..." I said.

He nodded. "Lou, I know you love your sisters more than anything. And if you're worried about being away from them, I'm sure we can figure out a way to make sure you see them often!"

I didn't respond. Maybe this would be best for them after all...

I nodded slowly. I guess we could give it a try.

He grinned happily. "And I'll get to spend all my time with Liam!"

He froze and slapped a hand over his mouth. I smirked when he blushed.

"Oh? And why does that make you so happy, leprechaun?" I teased.

"U-Uh, no reason..."

I chuckled. "Sure there's not."

Niall started spluttering arguments, and I just laughed and grabbed him, dragging him back to the living room.

We approached the hopeful looking boys, and I sighed. I looked at Niall, waiting for him to tell them our answer.