Chapter Twenty Eight

(A/N) Well, this is it you guys. The end of the road for Hello, Mr. Celebrity. I will greatly miss writing this book, but everything must come to an end. I want to personally thank every single one of you who has read, commented, or voted for this story. When I began writing this fanfiction, I had absolutely no idea that it would be this successful, and it is still hard to believe. Well, I'll stop rambling and get to the story, but I just wanted you all to know how thankful I am for each and every one of you. Also, be on the look out for more of my fics, because my goal is to write a story for every other pairing too. I am in the process of a Narry fic right now called Enchanted, so go check that out. I hope I don't disappoint you guys. Love you all!

Chapter Twenty Eight

Louis' Point of View

I lifted my hand to shield the blinding lights from my eyes as I looked out at the massive crowd in front of me. I smiled to myself. Could my life get any better?

My thumb instinctively rubbed over the beautiful ring settled on my finger as if it belonged there.

I felt someone's gaze on me, and I slightly turned my head to see my wonderful fiancé smiling at me from his place next to Niall.

I grinned back, and Harry's face only lit up even more. I had never seen the boy as happy as he is right now. He has had a gorgeous smile on his face since last night. I know the feeling... I'm happier than I've ever been in my life, knowing that the curly haired lad across the stage will soon be mine forever.

Memories of the previous night filled my mind as my thoughts slowly drifted away from the lights and screaming fans until it was all simply a white noise.

My heart was pounding in my chest as my eyes focused on Harry's hopefully desperate face, his muscles not daring to even flinch from his position on one knee.

My mind was cloudy and my mouth floundering for words in my state of absolute shock.

I watched as his gorgeous green eyes grew dim, his face falling when I didn't respond. His eyes filled with tears and he swallowed the lump in his throat. "Oh..." he whispered. "Okay." he breathed out, his voice failing him.

I shook my head as he moved to stand. "No," I finally managed to croak out. "No Harry, don't-" I grabbed his shoulders, weakly preventing him from moving away from me.

He looked at me with heartbroken eyes. "It's okay Louis, I get it."

I winced when he used my whole name. Not Lou. Not Boo. Louis.

"Haz, look at me please." I whimpered.

His head hesitantly lifted to look me in the eyes, and I gripped his face in my hands, my thumbs rubbing over his cheeks. "Harry," I whispered tenderly as tears filled my eyes as well. He let out a whimper, which broke my heart.

"Harry Edward Styles," I said firmly. "Yes."

His eyes snapped up to meet mine once again. "What?" he asked hoarsely.

I chuckled, the tears finally spilling onto my cheeks. "Yes, Haz. I will marry you."

His confused expression quickly molded into one of pure happiness and relief. "Yes?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes!" I laughed.

He let out a shriek, lifting me into his arms and spinning me around. "Harry!" I squealed, grinning.