Chapter Three

(A/N) YOU GUYS, I just couldn't wait to post this! I just really wanna get into this story! I'm so excited! :D

Chapter Three

Louis' Point of View

I rubbed my temples, feeling a headache coming on.

We were in the car, on our way to the One Direction concert. I had taken every single penny I had been saving for the past two years and spent it all on a couple hours of watching three teenage guys jump around and sing.

Yeah, maybe not the best idea I've ever had.

But seeing the joy on my sister's faces made it all worth it. Except for right at this moment.

Oh yes, definitely a headache.

And it's name is Niall.

He had convinced me to let him come with us to the concert.

Okay, really the little punk bought his own ticket for the seat right next to ours, showed up at my house, and hid in my car until we were already fifteen minutes into the drive, so I didn't have time to take him back.

Right now he is arguing with the girls over what to play on the radio. Lottie and Fizzy want to listen to One Direction of course, since we are on our way to their concert. But Niall's argument was that Justin Bieber is always better no matter what the situation.

I finally had enough and switched the radio off. "Hey!" three voices chorused.

"You three have been arguing on what music to listen to for the past twenty minutes, so I solved the problem." I snapped.

"In what way did that solve the problem?" Niall yelled.

I glared at the source of my annoyance. "My way."

The girls laughed as Niall stuck his lip out and pouted over the fact that he had lost the argument. They just laughed harder when he stuck his tongue out at them.

I chucked. "You act like a four year old sometimes, Nialler."

He just continued his pouting. I shook my head in amusement at him.

The girls chattered about One Direction in the back, but I tuned it out.

I may put on a happy act for the girls, but in reality, I'm never really happy. I haven't been genuinely happy since the day I drew that picture... And the fact that I just spent all my emergency money on these tickets is stressing me out also.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I Niall said, "I'm hungry."

Wordlessly, I pulled out a bag of crisps. He beamed at me and grabbed it out of my hand greedily.

"So what do you think, Lou?" I heard Lottie's voice ask.

"What?" I asked. I had been tuning them out, so I didn't hear her question.

"Who do you think is the hottest?" she repeated.

I choked on my spit. "Excuse me?"

"In One Direction." Fizzy stated.

"Uh," I began uncomfortably.

"Well we were discussing it, and we figured since you're gay, we would get your opinion." Lottie explained.

Niall cracked up, covering his grin.

"U-Uh, I don't really know exactly what they look like..." I lied.

They bought it, thankfully. But unfortunately Niall didn't. He smirked at me.

"What?" I asked.