Chapter Nineteen

Here you go, my lovelies.

Chapter Nineteen

Louis' Point of View

"Get up sleeping beauties, it's time for breakfast!" Zayn called to us from my bedroom doorway.

"BREAKFAST?" I heard an Irish voice scream, then there was a thud and Liam's voice saying, "Ow, Nialler."

"Up up up! Time to start your day!" Zayn sang annoyingly.

I groaned, and cuddled more into Harry's bare chest.

Zayn huffed and gave up, leaving the room.

I felt Harry's chest rumbling as a low chuckle left his lips. I pried my eyes open to see his green ones staring at me.

"Hi." he said, sounding amused.

"Hi." I mumbled, grinning.

"Are you gonna kiss me good morning or not?" he asked, sticking his lip out in a pout.

I chuckled, then leaned toward him, giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

He smiled, showing his dimples. "Much better."

I rolled my eyes, smiling. I forced myself to get out of bed, and slipped on one of Harry's sweatshirts.

He raised an amused eyebrow. I stuck my tongue out at him, and shuffled out into the hallway.

I made my way to the kitchen, still feeling sleepy.

When I entered the room, I saw Niall alternating between taking bites of his own food, stealing food off of Liam's plate. Liam just rolled his eyes, and let him. You could tell he actually loved it though, by the way he was smiling fondly at the blonde Irishman.

I chuckled at the couple, and stepped past Zayn to get to the large plate of pancakes that Anne had made for us.

Zayn scoffed. "What? No good morning?"

I scowled at him. "No."

He pouted. "And why is that?"

"Because you woke me up! I need my beauty sleep, Malik!" I screeched.

I heard a deep chuckle, and glanced at the doorway to see my boyfriend standing there. His hair was ruffled from just waking up, and gosh, he still had his sexy morning voice.

"You don't need sleep to make you beautiful babe. It just comes naturally to you." Harry mumbled.

I blushed, and began stacking pancakes on my plate. Harry carefully sat down in a chair at the kitchen table, and watched his band mates bicker with each other.

Anne walked over to the table, and set a plate of food in front of Harry. "Good morning baby boy." she said as she kissed his head.

"Morning Mummy." he muttered, smiling softly at her.

I grinned to myself. Can he get any more adorable?

"You know," Gemma said as she strolled into the room. "Sometimes I think wow, my little brother has really matured. But then I see the little bratty three year old who always broke my Barbie dolls."

Harry scowled at her. "I was putting them out of their misery."

Gemma scoffed. "What misery?"

Harry smirked. "Belonging to you."

"You little-"

"Okay you two," Anne said in a motherly tone. "Enough."

Niall laughed at Harry getting in trouble from his mum, and I had to hide a grin.