Chapter Ten

I don't know guys. I'm just going through some tough crap with some friends who I thought would always be there for me. And my best friend Josh abandoned me to go to a retreat for the weekend in Ohio, and he doesn't even know how I'm feeling, and I just really need him. And he's not here. So anyway, I just felt like we needed something happy. So here you go.

Chapter Ten

Louis' Point of View

I sat on my bed, staring at the wall.

"Boo? You okay?" Harry asked softly, sitting beside me.

I slowly nodded. "I'm fine. Just kind of in shock, I guess."

Harry rubbed my back in slow circles. I relaxed at his touch.

"Why?" he asked.

I scoffed, and looked at him. "Hazza, hearing that you're now a part of the world's biggest boy band is a bit shocking."

He grinned, showing that darn dimple that makes me weak in the knees.

"BooBear, we told you that hours ago!" he laughed.

"I know, but that doesn't make it any less shocking!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled, and slung his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side.

He rested his head on top of mine, and I snuggled into his side, sighing contentedly. I nuzzled my face in his neck.

"But just think, Boo. We'll be together," he kissed my head in between each word, "All. The. Time."

I smiled fondly, and kissed his neck once. "Mmm, that's the best part." I hummed.

He nodded, and took a deep breath through his nose.

I looked up at his face, raising an eyebrow. "Did you just smell my head?"

He grinned. "I love your scent."

"What do I smell like?" I asked, playing with the tips of his curls.

He hummed, caressing my back lightly. "Just...you."

I chuckled. "Darn. I was hoping I smelled like Luke Bryan."

He looked at me. "And how exactly would you know what Luke Bryan smells like?"

I grinned. "Mmm, I think I have a thing for country boys."

He pulled my head away from his neck to look at me. "Oh do you now?"

I smirked. "Yes... but I have more of a thing for curly haired pop stars."

He chuckled. "I sure hope so." he whispered, pulling my head closer to his. We rested our foreheads together, and he held onto my waist softly.

I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck lightly. We just sat there, being together.

After a few minutes, I whispered "Hazza?"

"Yes Boo?" he smiled.

"Kiss me." I breathed out quietly.

He smiled widely, and leaned forward, capturing my bottom lip in his.

I immediately returned his kiss. We worked our lips together slowly, passionately, but lovingly.

He took my bottom lip between his teeth, tugging on it lightly, making me moan.

I tilted my head, giving him better access to my mouth. I squeaked when I felt his warm tongue prod at my lips.

I pressed my lips tightly together to tease him a little. He let out a small growl, and grabbed my bum harshly. I gasped, and he immediately pushed his tongue in my mouth.