Chapter Twenty Seven

(A/N) I am very sad to announce this, but chapter twenty eight will be the last chapter of HMC. That will be the chapter after this. I hate to close this story, but everything must come to an end.

Chapter Twenty Seven

Harry's Point of View

"Harry?" a high pitched, feminine voice squeaked from below where I was sitting on the marble styled kitchen counter.

I shifted my eyes lower to see a grinning Fizzy clinging to my leg. I chuckled, leaning down to scoop the small, tiara adorned girl into my arms. "Why who do we have here?"

Fizzy giggled, adjusting herself in my lap. She sat up straighter, and cleared her throat dramatically. "You are cuddling with royalty, Mr. Styles."

I raised my eyebrows, struggling to keep an amused smile off my face. "Oh I apologize, your highness."

A pretty grin spread across her face. "That's more like it, peasant."

A surprised laugh forced it's way through my lips. "Now I'm definitely seeing a resemblance to your brother." I picked her up easily by her tiny waist, and set her on the counter next to me.

She gave me a knowing smirk. "But you'll never think I'm as pretty as Louis."

I chuckled, looking at my hands that were resting in my lap. "But there's a difference, Princess." I glanced at her. "You are beautiful as a little sister to me, but Louis..." I trailed off, blushing slightly.

"Louis is more beautiful to you because you love him more than anything in the world." Fizzy said dreamily, looking at our feet swinging off the side of the counter.

My head shot up to look at the young girl beside me. I stared at her in silent awe for a minute, before shaking my head in amazement. "You are way too clever for your own good, Fiz."

I can't believe that such a young child could understand the concept of someone being attractive because of the love you have for them. Although Louis is adorable to everyone, no one thinks he is as gorgeous as I do.

Fizzy smiled, not removing her eyes from her sock covered toes. I examined the size difference of our feet; how tiny the small girl's looked compared to my large ones. She's just very petite, like her brother.

"Harry?" Fizzy asked absentmindedly, looking up at me with a child-like innocence.

I moved my gaze to her clear eyes. "Yes, my Princess?"

"Do you think someday, someone will love me as much as you love Louis?" The honestly in her question surprised me. She was generally uncertain that she would find true love.

I turned my body toward her, lifting my legs and tucking them under me on the counter. She followed my actions, and we were soon facing each other.