Chapter Twenty Five

(A/N) So, Hello, Mr. Celebrity is nominated in the 1D Bromance Awards Summer 2013! If you could just take a minute of your time to vote for me, it would make me very happyyyy. The link is posted in the comments! Thanks!

Chapter Twenty Five

Liam sobbed next to me in the passenger seat and tears blurred my vision as I drove at least five miles over the speed limit.

"Zayn, tell me that address Louis gave us again?" I croaked.

Zayn read off the information from the little piece of paper I had scribbled it down on while on the phone with Louis.

He said he had seen an address written on the wall in the corner of the dank basement the two were being kept in. We had no idea if it was the right place or not, but we had to take that chance.

For Niall.

I turned onto the eery looking road that Zayn pointed to as a few tears rolled down my cheeks.

Zayn and I were worried sick about the small blonde we had grown to love, but neither of us were anywhere close to how torn up Liam was over the situation.

The poor lad's body was shaking and lurching in his seat from the wracking sobs coming from his lips.

It broke my heart when he choked out the words, "My poor baby."

I sped down the abandoned road, until we arrived at a run down looking building.

As soon as I turned off the car, we were all leaping from the vehicle as fast as humanly possible.

"Wait!" Zayn hissed as Liam and I charged for the front door.

I paused, and grabbed Liam's shoulder to stop him too. "What?" I asked impatiently.

"If they're in the basement, shouldn't we look for like, a window or something near the ground before we just walk right in there?" Zayn asked.

I looked longingly at the door that I just wanted to run down and get to my Louis. I then sighed. Zayn was probably right.

"But you know, if you two want to get caught, then go right ahead. Be my guest." Zayn said, sarcasm dripping from each word.

I scowled at the ground, then silently followed a smirking Zayn around the corner of the cottage.

It didn't take long for us to spot a narrow window low to the ground on the side of the stone wall.

We all stared at it. Then stared at each other.

"Well I think Harry should go first, since this crazy house belongs to his future father-in-law." Zayn said.

I glared at him, and he shrugged his shoulders innocently.

I huffed, and crouched to the ground. I laid on my back, and tried to kick the window out with my foot first. It finally gave into the pressure.

Once the space was open, I rolled so I was laying on my stomach, and I carefully squeezed my body through the empty window, feet first.

Zayn and Liam each grabbed one of my hands to help lower me into the unknown area.

Once my feet touched the ground, I surveyed my surroundings. I was in a small hallway, and there was a single door on the wall in front of me, leading to who knows where.

I gestured for the boys to join me, and I helped Zayn, then Liam slowly make their way through the small opening.

I carefully creeped over to the eery looking door, and put my hand on the knob.

I looked back at Liam and Zayn unsurely. Zayn gestured for me to hurry up.

I slowly turned the handle, and the door creaked open.

My heart fluttered when I heard that wonderful voice call out, "Harry!"

I rushed over to Louis, who was cradling a hardly breathing Niall's head in his lap. Louis was covered in his best friend's blood.

I crouched down next to the love of my life, and I tugged him into a relieved kiss.

I pulled away almost immediately though, when I heard a strangled cry coming from the doorway.

My face fell when I saw Liam stumble over to us and fall to his knees in front of Louis and Niall's body.

No- Niall. Not just his body. He's not dead.

Liam reached out a shaking hand to stroke his blonde lover's cold cheek. Louis watched with a sympathetic look.

When Liam's hand made contact with Niall's skin, an absolutely broken whimper escaped the taller's lips.

I heard Zayn on the phone with who I assumed to be the paramedics.

Louis sadly shifted Niall into Liam's arms instead, and I pulled him away from the two so Liam could have his privacy as he wept.

I sighed shakily, and wrapped my arms tightly around Louis. The tiny brunette wrapped his arms around my middle, and buried his face in my shirt.

I felt my shirt become wet as tears flowed down his face.

"Oh Lou," I whispered, nuzzling my face into his neck.

Sobs wracked his fragile body. "W-Why Haz?"

I stayed silent, letting him tell me what was on his mind.

"Why Niall?" his voice shook.

I shook my head sadly. "I don't know, Boo. I just don't know."

I held him close as he let all his emotions out on my shoulder.

I glanced over to see Liam wailing, his face resting against Niall's blood covered chest. Zayn was on his knees next to his friends, trying to sooth Liam, but I knew it was no use.

Zayn finally stood, and made his way over to Louis and I, looking at me with tear filled eyes.

My heart hurt as I heard Liam muttering, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Nialler. I failed you, I wasn't here to protect you. I'm so sorry, my love."

I looked up when I heard the door being flung open, and several paramedics rushed in the room, wheeling a gurney and medical supplies behind them.

"No!" Liam wailed as the men tried to remove Niall from his strong arms. "I won't let you take him away from me!"

Tears filled my eyes, and I passed a sniffling Louis over to Zayn, who wrapped his arms around the boy.

I approached the scene in front of me, and firmly grabbed hold of Liam arms, prying them off of Niall's frail body.

"No! Harry no!" Liam screamed desperately.

The paramedics gave me a thankful look as they took Niall over to the awaiting gurney.

Liam turned and buried his face into my neck, and I hugged him tightly. "He'll be okay, Liam." I soothed, but my voice cracked, showing my worry and uncertainty.

The men took Niall away, I assumed to an ambulance that was probably waiting outside.

A police officer then walked in, and looked at the four of us.

"Which one of you is Louis Tomlinson?"

I stiffened, and Louis weakly called from Zayn's arms, "Me,"

The officer nodded then said, "I just wanted to inform you that your father has been taken into custody, and arrested. I see you're a bit busy, so I will talk to you soon about his court date."

"Thank you." Louis said quietly, and the man nodded again before leaving.

We were all silent for a moment, before Liam whimpered, "I want to go to the hospital to be with my Nialler."