Chapter Sixteen

SEE, I ACTUALLY AM UPDATING AGAIN.

Chapter Sixteen

Louis' Point of View

I knew he was lying.

Did he honestly think I wouldn't know he was lying to me? Seriously, I'm his freaking boyfriend!

"Lou," Niall said, giving me a look.

"What Ni?" I snapped.

He patted my knee. "You're thinking to hard again,"

I scoffed. "We'll you can't exactly blame me for being concerned!"

Niall and I were sitting on the couch while he was on Twitter on his phone, and I was worrying about my Hazza. I just have a really awful feeling about this.

He sighed and moved over so he was right next to me, and cuddled into my side. I swung my legs up into the couch to I was laying propped up against the armrest, and Niall stretched out beside me, snuggled into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and he wrapped his arms around my torso as we lay there. We used to cuddle like this all the time when we were younger.

"I just don't understand Niall..." I whispered. "Why would he lie to me?"

Niall sighed. "I don't know Lou... But knowing Harry, he probably had a good reason. He wouldn't just lie to you like that for the fun of it."

"I know." I said tiredly. "I'm just worried."

"Don't be. It'll be okay." Niall soothed.

"What would you do if it was Liam?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"...Worry."

I chuckled. "I know."

"But seriously Lou, I'm sure he had good reason." Niall said.

I nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure you're right."

He grinned. "I'm always right."

I laughed. "Whatever you say, Nialler."

He was about to say something else when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket. "Hello?"

I froze at the voice on the other end of the line. "Louis."

"Dad?" I whispered fearfully.

He chuckled, causing chills to run down my spine. "As nice as it is to talk to my son," he said, sarcasm lining his words. "I called to tell you that I left you a present in the alleyway next to the bar."

I heart stopped. "What kind of present?" I asked nervously.

"Oh you'll love it! But if I were you, I would definitely hurry up and retrieve it."

"What?" I asked, confused.

He just laughed. "Have fun with that, Louis!" The line went dead as he hung up.

Wait. My dad has a present for me. And I don't know where Harry is right now.

I pulled my tangled limbs away from Niall, and almost fell off the couch trying to get up as fast as possible.

"What happened, Lou?" Niall asked, sounding slightly frantic.

"We need to go!" I exclaimed, stumbling over to the coat rack next to the front door.

"Liam! Zayn!" I yelled as I hastily slipped on my coat.

Niall fell off the couch face first, and groaned. Liam ran into the room and yelled, "What's going on?" He then looked over and saw Niall, and rushed over to help him up.