Chapter Twenty Six

I know, I've been a really naughty girl and I'm sorry. I don't want to waste time giving excuses, I know I've been awol most of the time and I'm sorry for that..

********************************************************************************************************

Adelina’s POV

“Adelina baby it’s time to go” Peter called from downstairs.

“Hold your horses I’m coming” I yelled back. Tonight the pack was holding a bonfire in the clearing by the lake to welcome my sister and me to the pack. I had to literally drag Anna to get dress because she refused to go. It was only when I mentioned she’d be meeting Rosie she agreed to come. She said something about ‘Kicking her ass’

“You said that an hour ago” he complained from in the living room.

“I mean it this time” I said knowing very well I don’t. I dressed in a black pair of skinny jeans, a dark green v neck t shirt and black knee length boots. I kept my hair in a neat ponytail, applying minimum make up. I made my way down the stairs ten minutes later, to meet a disgruntled Peter.

“Finally” he shouted throwing his hands in the air in exasperation.

“I wasn’t even that long” I pouted

“Yes you were. I’ve been waiting forever”

“Don’t be such a big baby Alpha Grayson” I taunted

“Hmmm, I actually love the way you call me Alpha Grayson, it’s a huge turn on” he purred.

I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning my forehead against his “Good to know”

“God Adelina let’s leave now before I lock you in my room for the rest of the evening”

I brushed my lips against his slowly, “I’ll be your prisoner any day Alpha Grayson”

“I love you” he whispered. I could never get use to him saying that to me.

“I know” I said smiling

“And I love you too would’ve sufficed” he complained

“Fine, I love you too”

“That’s more like it” he said kissing me lightly on the lips “Is your sister all ready to go?”

“She’ll be down shortly. I suggest you keep her away from Rosie”

“Duly noted” he said smiling, catching onto the subtle warning

When we arrived at the clearing the bonfire was already in full swing. Most of the members were either surrounding the fire chatting away happily or roasting marshmallows. During my stay here I never really noticed how close knitted the pack really was, but seeing them now, I know that they’re a family. That made my heart swell with love for my new pack. I felt at home again. Nothing could possibly ruin this moment for me.

Peter made his way to the centre of the circle, where everyone had their eyes on him. He cleared his throat loudly, so silenced flitted throughout the clearing.

“Good night everyone” he greeted, his authority dripping in his words; which turned on my wolf badly.

A series of goodnights travelled all through the pack while each pack member bowed their head in submission.

“As you all know we have two new members joining our pack tonight” he started “Can you both step forward” he motioned for us to join him in the front of the pack.