Chapter Eighteen

Well my beautiful munchkins here's another chapter of Recycled Love... Hope you enjoy. I had a lot of difficulties writing this; I had a speech to right plus a biology lab report.... I hate school... I'm plotting to burn it down to ashes. gonna use some chemicals from our chemistry lab. Sounds like an awesome plan. Right?

Anywho's I dedicated this one to anikaparker, she's always supporting my story... Love you much.... Thank you

*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*''*

Alpha Grayson’s POV

My fist collided with the wall for the tenth time within sixteen hours. The pain in my fist is nothing compared to the pain I feel in my heart. How could I have been so stupid? Nothing can even replace the deep throbbing of my soul. I’ve been rudely awakened. She took my heart without my permission. And now that she’s not by my side I’m incomplete. They say gravity is the thing that holds us to the world, but I realized that she was the center of my universe, my personal gravity. Without her I’m spiraling out of control, moving with no sense of purpose or direction. I now understand my dad’s feelings when he lost my mom, but it’s so much worse for me because I’m the one who pushed away.

“You’re an idiot Peter” I groaned, tugging my hair slightly, ignoring the pain on my scalp

“Yes you are” a voice interjected. I looked up in time to see Darren enter my office.

“Ever heard of knocking?” I asked

“Of course not” he answered, watching me intently. I groaned throwing my head in my hands. I feel so lost. Never in my life have I ever felt so dejected.

“What do I do?” I asked after a few minutes of silence

“Dude not even cupid can help you now. You fucked up bad”

“Thank you for stating the obvious”

“Not a problem. I’m here to help” he said smiling… I envy Darren right now, the fact that he can smile makes me jealous. At least someone can be happy, I thought.

“How’s Seth and Rosie?” I asked, I haven’t spoken to Seth since the incident, and Rosie; she tried speaking to me but I refused to see her.

“Seth’s still mad. Of course, he’s not mad because Adelina hurt Rosie, he’s mad because she’s your mate. He really liked her. And Rosie well she sulking around because even though she got rid of Adelina, she can’t have you. It’s quite hilarious if you ask me”

“You find my fucked up life hilarious?” I asked

“Just a little” he said smiling

“Good to know that I entertain you” I spat

“You know it’ll all work out” he said trying to convince me, but I can tell he’s still trying to convince himself.

“She absolutely hates me now” I admitted.

“With reason” he blurted out “But aren’t you going to fight for her?”

“What’s the point? This is what she wanted. I don’t think she’ll appreciate me chasing her around”

“Dude she’s just as hurt. Even more hurt than you are. First you rejected her, and then when she finally began to accept you, you listen to what Rosie has to say. No offense Peter but Rosie a slut. Do you know how many of the pack members he slept with including you? I wouldn’t put it pass her to sleep with the new guy William. How blind can you be? You have a great mate, she intelligent, drop dead gorgeous, she has alpha blood for Christ sakes, and she knows how to run a pack because that’s what she was trained to do. She would’ve been a great Alpha Female. Not to mention she’ll produce strong heirs for the pack. Two lineage of alpha blood. How did you even convince yourself that she wasn’t good enough for you in the first place? I wonder how your wolf let this go on for so long?” he mused