Chapter Twenty One

Hiya.... I was going to upload this last night, but my lazy ass fell asleep after I finshed my home work. Someone told me they were missing Peter, so I hope you enjoy this chapter, it's mostly in Peter's POV. I've had a lot of you guessing what will happen in the story. Don't worry all will be revealed in due time.

I dedicated this Chapter to dAmPhIrNmOrOiLuVeR. She's one hell of a supporter... Thank you.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Shawn Grayson’s POV

I paced my office trying to find a solution to this glitch. How can she be his mate? Why did she have to be his mate? This complicates things. I haven’t told my alpha yet because I know what he’s going to say. He still wants the girl no matter what. He wouldn’t stop to listen. I want what’s best for my son, and Adelina is not that. I prefer he sticks with Rosie, because Adelina will only bring him to his death.

I saw the way he was broken without her. I’ve never seen my son cry before and seeing him so broken hurt me but maybe it was for the best. He and Adelina will never get the opportunity to be together. I know my son. And I know if he only found out that we’re after her he’d fight till his death just to ensure her safety. He didn’t have to say anything, by just the look in his eyes you can tell that he’s head over heels in love with this girl. I know the look anywhere. Without her by his side he feels helpless and lost. I would know. When I lost my beautiful mate I had felt the same way. Insecure and broken. I didn’t think I could go on in life without her. But knowing that she left me with two precious children gave me the strength to go on another day. Well that was until my daughter joined the enemy pack.

I walked to my alpha’s office, knocking on the door I waited for him to invite me in

“Come in” came his muffled voice. I slowly entered the room, seating in a chair opposite him.

“I can’t believe she slipped out of our fingertips” he muttered

“What do you suggest we do now?” I asked

“We need to find out her current location” he said

“She’ll be back” I said, sure that she will return to Rossetti.

“How do you know?” he asked, looking curious

I smiled evilly; I will not let that bitch ruin my son

    Alpha Grayson’s POV

It’s been two days, five hours, twenty minutes and fifty five seconds since she left. Two days, five hours, twenty minutes and fifty five seconds since my heart broke into million pieces. How can my lifeless heart be able to beat again? How can my broken soul be able to find peace without its main life source? And scientist thought we need oxygen to live. No matter how much oxygen I fill into my lungs, I still feel like I’m dying. I’m in the state between life and death and the only thing that can bring my life back to me is my Adelina.

I’ve never allowed myself to shed a tear for any female. I’ve never even shed a single tear for my mother. But here I am still in my office down on my knees sobbing for my lost love. I wept for my future I can no longer have. I wept for the wedding that will never come and I wept for my future pups, the ones I’ll never meet. All I wanted to do was surrender to death. It will be less painful than what I’m experiencing now. A stake through my heart is nothing compared.

A soft knock on the door brought me out of my stupor.

“Go away” I said, my voice coming out as a throaty whisper. Whoever it was didn’t listen because they continued to knock. More loudly I said “Get lost”