Chapter Four

Adelina’s POV

I woke up early that morning, slightly disoriented. But thankfully without any broken alarm clocks.. I dragged myself off the bed and walked over to the bathroom. I took a warm shower feeling relaxed. Wrapping myself with one of the fluffy towels I realized I have no clothes…. Holy shit! What am I to wear now? I walked back over to the room, and sat on my bed with the towel still snuggled against my body. I looked around my room when some article of clothing caught my eye…

“Please be clean! And not Rosie’s” I said hopefully. There was a short, purple summer dress resting on a chair with a note nestled on top.

    Adelina,

                 I know you didn’t want to wear any of Rosie’s clothes, so I brought this for you, knowing you’ll need it in the morning. Don’t worry it’s not Rosie’s it use to belong to my sister. See you in the morning!

                                                                                                                                          Peter

Who would’ve thought the big bad Alpha had a heart.

You know you want him. My wolf huffed

Do not! Was my brilliant reply. Great I sound like a kid. What’s so great about him anyway?

I threw on the dress, ignoring my wolf’s comments about how temping my mate is. He’s a jackass. I headed downstairs only to be meet by a quiet house. I’m guessing everyone’s a late sleeper. I decided to make breakfast. Hey they said the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach! Right? Who am I kidding; if he wanted me he would’ve dumped his slut of a girlfriend from the beginning. Whatever, I’m sure I can get another guy who can appreciate my beauty.

Don’t even think about getting with another guy. my wolf exclaimed.

Really? Whose side are you on?

The side of my mate. My wolf sighed dramatically

That’s it; you’re on a time out. I cannot believe you’re gonna defend him after he slept with another woman.

I’m sure he’s got a legitimate reason.

And what would that be? Afraid his dick would fall out if he doesn’t have sex? I growled getting agitated with my wolf. Jeesh no wonder I ignored her for so long!

I heard that!

You were meant to! I said sticking my tongue out. Knowing if someone walks in on me they would think I’ve officially lost my marbles, because there’s no one else in the kitchen with me.

“Why are you making monkey faces with the pancakes?” a luscious, alluring voice asked. My eyes snapped up to where the voice came from. Should’ve known!

“Good morning Alpha Grayson” I said, willing the heat from my cheeks to stay down, but failing miserably.

“Morning!” he said eyeing me up and down “So what’s up with the silly faces?”

Could he not let it go? I felt my cheeks heat up once more as I avoid his questioning gaze.  Stop looking at me! I shrieked in my head. Kay now I’m talking to myself, I must’ve really lost my marbles.

“No reason” I mumbled, stacking pancakes on a plate and sliding it in his direction.

“Thanks” he said