Chapter Two

Why is my head throbbing so badly? I feel like I had the blueberry knocked outta me. Oh blueberry! I want muffins. Where the shit am I? Why can’t I remember where I am? Think Adelina think. I remember riding my bike in the forest, arguing with my wolf, being chased. Oh god! I’m dead. I’m fucking dead. Why did I listen to that stupid wolf inside my head? Oh god, oh god I died. My sister’s gonna wake me up and kill me all over again. Shit, shit, shit!

Wake up you idiot, you’re not dead. My wolf said.

How do you? You could just be saying that. I retorted.

Just open you fucking eyes.

Jeesh you don’t have to be so bossy!

My eyes fluttered open slowly, and gosh it’s bright. I blinked several times, to readjust my vision. I’m in a big room; the walls are painted in a deep blue, with blue drapes on the windows. There is a small night stand beside my bed with a lamp on it. Where the hell am I? As if on cue a beautiful blonde girl saunters into the room. She’s wearing a bright pink sundress and her blonde hair is up in a ponytail. She has pale blue eyes, they’re not as bright as mine, but they are exceptionally pretty.

“Oh goodie, you’re awake. We thought you weren’t gonna make it”

“Where am I?” I asked curiously

“You’re in Rossetti territory” she said eyeing me. “I’m Rosie by the way”

“Adelina” I replied shaking her hand “How long have I been out for?”

“A little over two days”

My eyes widened “Two days.” I missed my birthday. Well that’s no fun. “How did I end up here?” I asked

“Well after the others chased you, and you crashed they brought you back here to recover. Of course our Alpha has some questions for you”

“What’s he like?” I couldn’t help but asked. I’ve never really met another Alpha before, beside my dad.

“Well he’s super-hot; we’ve been together for three years. He has a slight temper problem, especially these days but no one knows why. He just stays locked up in his office, he only comes out to satisfy his needs if you know what I mean” she said winking. Honestly I didn’t need to know that.

“Is he your mate?” I asked

“Nope. I haven’t found him yet. But I can’t really see myself without my Alpha” I nodded “So have you found your mate yet?” she asked

“Nope. I just turned eighteen yesterday. Too bad I couldn’t celebrate”

“Oh, well good luck. You’re really pretty though so I know you’ll find your mate quickly”

“Thanks” I smiled at her sweetly.

“Well I’ll go get Peter, he’s the Alpha” I just nodded, and watched Rosie skip out of the room.

      Alpha Grayson’s POV (Peter)

I sat at this table in my office since the day I found her. I’ve been fighting with my urges day and night to go find her. She occupies half of my mind. I can’t take it. I need to see her again. I’m yearning for her. To touch he soft skin, to caress her cheek, kiss her luscious lips. My mate. That’s it I’m gonna find her, I jerked off my chair, stepping out of my office. I walked with purpose to my room, going to change when I met Rosie.

“Hey, I was just coming to get you. Our guest has finally awakened”

Well I guess I’ll have to find my mate another day, pack duties first. “Okay I’ll head there now”