Chapter Eleven

Alpha Grayson’s POV

I left the main house to deal with the rogue problem. Not many rogues are brave enough to cross my territory.

<Seth where was the rogue spotted?> I asked him telepathically

<By the lake> he answered immediately

<Thanks> I answered, stripping off my shorts, transforming into my black wolf. I took off running in the direction of the lake. When I was just a few feet away I heard a blood curdling scream. Wait! That sounds like Adelina. I pushed myself faster trying to meet up to the sounds of her screams. When I burst through the bushes a black wolf stood above her lunging for her neck.

I let out a deathly snarl, tackling the wolf to the ground. I growled loudly, lunging for its throat, killing it on the spot. I quickly shifted approaching Adelina’s unmoving form. There were scratches all over her body. And a deep gash across her throat.

“Oh God!” I whimpered “Adelina!” I cried shaking her shoulders

“Wake up baby” I wailed, shaking her roughly. Her face was blooded and battered. Her skin cold and pale. I stroked her face, while tears rolled down my cheeks. Her breathing finally slowed and then stopped altogether. “Adelina!” I shouted shaking her lifeless body “Please wake up baby, I need you” I wailed, holding her body to me. She’s gone! I lost my chance with her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dum, Dum, Dum!!!!!!!! She’s dead!!!!

April Fools……………………………………………………………………………………….. Oh wait It August!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Did you really think I’d kill her? Do I look like a murderer? Okay here’s the actual Chapter

***********************************************************************************************************

   Alpha Grayson’s POV

I left the house in a rush to deal with the rogue. Hardly anyone strays across on our lands; the only rogues that are brave enough to cross our territory are from my dad’s pack. Yeah, I still talk to him every now and again, but he’s done so many bad things in his life I’m not proud to be called his son. That’s why I hardly ever talk about him. The only people who know how cruel my dad can be are Darren, Seth and Rosie mainly because we all belonged to his pack. But he wasn’t always like that, when he was the alpha of our pack he was compassionate, kind, generous and loving. I guess my mother kept him in check. But when the rogues attacked that’s when everything changed. I was nine when it happened, so I couldn’t really fight alongside my parents, my mom lost her life together with the rest of the pack and my dad and I fled.

A couple of months after my dad created his own rogue pack that he used to punished those who took my mother’s life. He was devastated, he turned into a cruel shell of a man that I called my father. This is the reason I don’t want a mate. I’ve seen my father go through hell because of losing my mom and I don’t want that to be me if I ever lose Adelina.

<Seth where was the rogue spotted?> I asked Seth through our telepathic link

<He was running around our borders>

<Thanks> I said, pulling off my shorts, shifting into my giant black wolf. I’m bigger than most wolves because I’m an alpha. I inherited the color of my fur from my father, who also has black fur. The only difference between us is that I have brown eyes that I inherited from my mother and my father has black eyes. I ran through the forest picking up the scent of the rogue, it smells familiar. I followed the scent until it went across over our border and disappears. Great.