Chapter Six

Alpha Grayson’s POV

Did I just hear right? Did that son of a bitch ask my mate out on a date? I have no idea why I’m so annoyed but here I am fuming so much you can see steam escaping my ears. I have Rosie. Why am I so hung up on this girl? Well beside the fact that she’s my mate. I seriously need to get some. But the thought of Rosie is not appealing at this moment. I stormed into the living room and dropped myself heavily on the sofa; letting out a disgruntled sigh.

“Tough day?” Seth questioned, joining me on the sofa. Seth has been my best friend even before I met Rosie. We both became friends when he joined the rogue pack my father created. Yes you heard right, my father created a rogue pack. But I hate to dwell on the past. I’m quite content with the life I’ve created with my new pack.

“You have no idea!” I exclaimed, thinking about the shitty shopping trip I had. Firstly my mate wouldn’t stop flirting, secondly Rosie was irritating, thirdly Darren had his hands all over my mate and fourthly every one of those humans who came up to her, asking for her number just pissed me off. And to make it worse she flirted with each of them until Darren or I chased them away. I think she really enjoys pissing me off.

“Well on the bright side everything went smoothly here” he said.

“Next time I’ll send your ass on the shopping trip and stay here”

Seth chuckled. Just then Adelina entered the living room smiling brightly. Wow, her smile is out of this world. It made her face instantly radiant. I found myself smiling too.

“Hey beautiful” Seth greeted her, and the smile was instantly wiped off my face.

“Hey sexy” she replied and my face was set in a grimace. Ugh this day just went from bad to worse.

“How was the trip?” he asked

“Oh my god it was so much fun. Darren is really fun to be around. He got us kicked out of five stores” she gushed

“Really?”

“Yup. We were in Victoria Secret and he decided it was fun to try on their lingerie, and then asked the customers if it made him look fat. Then when we were in a shoe store he wore five inch stilettoes, modeling around until he broke the heels, and he made me pay for it. He undressed a store’s mannequin then proceeded to touch it in all the wrong places and let me tell you right now it wasn’t a female mannequin.”

“Wow, you had one eventful day” Seth said “And that totally sounds like something Darren would do. He’s crazy like that”

“I know right” she replied, smiling at her memories. And again I found myself staring at her smile.

“So I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tomorrow. Maybe we can go to the movies or something” Seth asked, sounding slightly nervous, and Seth’s never nervous. Really, is every unmated guy in my pack going to ask my mate out? Unconsciously a dangerous snarl escaped my lips causing both heads to look at me. I tried covering it up with a cough but Adelina had an amuse look on her face. I glared at her.

“Oh Alpha Grayson I didn’t see you there” she said looking surprised but I know very well she’s faking it. She seems to be enjoying my discomfort. She then turned to Seth “I’m sorry Seth but Darren already asked me out” she looked genuinely apologetic.

“Oh” was all he said looking downcast.

Are you just gonna sit there and let a bunch of inferior pussies asked her out. My wolf snarled

I have Rosie; I don’t care who the hell she chooses to date, or what the hell happens to her.

Then you’re a bigger pussy than both of them. At least they had the guts to ask her out.

Recycled LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara