Chapter Twenty Four

Hmmmmmm... I know, I've taken forever just to upload. I'm sorry. School has just been my main focus, and I didn't have time to Upload. Thankfully I have two days off from school, so I'll try to upload within theses two days. so look out for another chapter tomorrow. It might take more than ten chapters to finish this book, but I hope it's totally worth it. 

I dedicated this chapter to Rom-ComJiji, she's awesome, and one of my wattpad friends.. Thank you for your support.

************************************************************************************************************

 Adelina’s POV

Being wrapped up in his big hands felt like my personal paradise. I inhaled his musky, woodsy scent, committing it to my memory.

“I missed you” he whispered in my hair. “Don’t you ever do that to me again?”

“Peter don’t take all the hugs for yourself” Darren chastised jokingly

“I think I deserved all the hugs” he shot back. I pulled away looking carefully at his face, he had dark circles surrounding his eyes; he wore a tired smile on his lips, looking worn out. I inhaled his scent carefully and noticed it was laced with someone else’s; Rosie’s. Great I came back to experience the same thing all over again. My posture stiffened and I pulled away from him. He looked hurt but he didn’t let it show.

“Guys, this little monster is my sister Arianna” I said motioning to her “Arianna, this is the guys” I said, refusing to meet Peter’s gaze even though I know he’s staring at me.

“That really helped” my sister said. I waved my hand dismissively.

“They’ll introduce themselves later; right now we need to get settled” I suggested

“Your sister’s right, you’re probably tired from driving all day” Darren added

“Please I’m the one who drove all the way, while she annoyed me with her terrible singing” I said, playfully shoving my sister’s shoulder

“Whatever” Anna said “As long as I don’t have to share a room with Miss. Moody over here”

“I’m not moody”

“Sure you’re not.”

“Anna, remember the little talk we had in the car?” I asked raising my eyebrows at her

“I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“Give it a few minutes, you’ll remember”

Her eyes widened in surprise “You would not ground me” she exclaimed

“Wanna bet?” I asked tauntingly

“Lina you don’t play fair”

“Never said I did” I countered

“Alright kids that’s enough” Darren intervened “I can tell that there’s never gonna be a dull moment with you two”

“Hey I’m the fun one” Anna exclaimed

“Please. As if”

“Says the girl who moped around for a month” she retorted

“Did not”

“Did to”

“Did not”

“Enough” Alpha Boomed in his big voice

“Did he seriously use his voice on us?” Anna asked

“Get used to it honey” I answered

“I cannot believe it” she said throwing her hands up in exasperation