Chapter 50 [Blaze] Shocking Scare *

Smoking this blunt I just rolled is terrible. And it's because Julie isn't with me, and I have no idea where the hell she even is. Where did she run off to? I'm so heated it's unbelieveable. For real, the one time I have a girlfriend and I don't want anyone else but her, is when she actually believes some hoe over me. That isn't right now that I really think about it though. Juliana issupposed to trust me, and without trust then where the hell is our relationship even going? I don't know where I want it to go period, and all I know is right now I just want to be with her. 

"You're quiet, bro. Too quiet," Spencer tells me, taking a few tokes before passing it to me.

Inhale.  "Nah, really?" Exhale slowly.

 "You really didn't cheat on her?--"

"No," I snap at him. "God damnit I'm not that kind of guy anymore."

"I know I know. I just don't get why she didn't believe you," he lets out as I take another long hit, wishing I had this whole thing to my face. "You don't lie. That's whats ill about you."

"I love the girl," I state, it almost sounding like a regret, because it is. "I wish I never fell in love with her. If I could I'd take it all back. And I never would have got with her."

"That's the weed talking."

"Nah it's the truth dude. She's going to be the end of me. I had so much fun with girls before I met her, without any feelings. But now I can't even stand being away from her . . ." I keep taking hits until I can tell Spencer notices how I'm hogging it. "Here burn the rest. I don't even want it. Doesn't do anything to me anymore."

"Bet this blow will," he grins as I frown, him pulling out a small plastic baggy and tossing it onto my lap, laughing. "Joe Davies was selling bags during last period brah. Didn't even know he was a coke dealer until now."

"Me either," I say, opening it and dipping into the powder, then snorting the little bit that is stuck to my finger. And it burns pretty bad for a few seconds. "The hell. It's strong."

"Do a line on my notebook," he tells me, holding it out as I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why the fk did you bring your notebook in the car?"

"Because it's a good easy place to break up weed and blow lines on," he mumbles, huffing under his breath after. "My god you're slackin, kid."

"Screw you," I groan in anger, dumping more than enough out and forming four lines out, side by side with a pen that I found resting on the dashboard. 

"You can't snort all of that. We haven't done blow in a while and didn't you say--"

"Just two, Spencer. Chill out."

"I  don't want any right now..."

"Then I'll sniff them too," I rudely tell him, not caring about anything, leaning my face down and plugging one side of my nose while snorting one line. "Woah," I breathe out, feeling the drip in the back of my throat. Didn't burn though like I thought it would. 

"Good? Maybe it'll help you get into a better mood and you won't be such a buzzkill."

I glare over at him before snorting a second line, throwing my head back and closing my eyes, clogging my nose, making sure I can get the rest. As much as I can. "Sick rush..."

"Fine I'll have mine," he quickly says, as I widen my eyes and suddenly have mad energy that I didn't have a few seconds ago.

"Yeah yeah, here," I say, handing him the notebook and all of a sudden feeling my heart speed up. It happened to me before one but now it's almost like I skipped a few heart beats. Oh well; the heck witth it. Drugs fix my problems. I sure as hell don't have the patience to fix mine.