Chapter 15 [Juliana] Mickey got Drugged *

I just lost my virginity. AND THEN I HAD SEX AGAIN! I can't believe it... Why didn't I do it sooner? It was amazing. I'm happy it was Blaze though, truly I am. I'm happy about everything, right now. Finally, for once in my life, I feel loved. I know how much he cares about me... He's so gentle, and sweet... So nice to me, which I'm not used to. I don't know what to do with my life now, especially because of the fact that Blaze was now going to be hiding from the police, 'on the run'. I can't believe what happened back at his house... How can his own father treat him like he's dirt? It still makes me want to cry, just the simple thought of it. I just feel so bad, looking at his face and knowing in my heart that his dad did that to him.

That's not right. That's illegal! It has to be. I want to stick up for him and tell everyone that I possibly can that I was hiding in his closet, and heard everything, but he won't let me. Why not? Why is he so aggainst me getting involved? He shouldn't be blamed for this! He was defending himself... That's all. He's a good person. I know he is, and he doesn't deserve to live this way anymore. I'll stay by his side forever. As long as it takes, until they take him away . . .

 "So, was I alright?" I softly spoke up, hearing him laugh.

"That's the most stupidest thing that's come out of your mouth, Julie."

"But I never did it before, and I didn't know what to do--"

"Juliana," he said, grinning at me. "You're perfect. You were amazing. Unbelievable. The best..."

"Okay, I get it." I smiled at him.

"I'm serious," he raises his eyebrows and grins.

"I know. I can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore," I laughed, hooking my bra, and then sliding my arms through the straps. I looked over to see Blaze stepping back into his boxers, and then jeans.

"It was your choice," he stated, cautiously staring over at where I was sitting.

"I know, and I don't regret any of it."

"You sure?" he asked, narrowing his eyes as I rolled mine in return.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay," he hesitates as I pull on the rest of my clothes. "Good."

"Where are we going?" I anxiously asked him, laying my back against the couch.

"I have no idea, Julie," he strugged, standing up and pulling up his zipper. "I don't know what to do."

"Me either," I quietly told him. "Should we stay here?"

"Nah," he shook his head, eventually looking down at me. "Too close to my crib."

"Oh," I sighed, seeing him sit next to me. "I forgot about that..."

"No big deal. Can I ask you something?" Blaze asked, as I sat up and moved closer to him, sitting in crisscross applesauce position.

"Yes," I said.

"Are your ma and dad doing anything about... Well, finding you," he stopped, looking nervous.

I gather all of my strength and courage before I'm finally able to answer. "They haven't called the police or anything, as far as I know," I say, my voice trialing off.

"Call them," he stated, pulling out his cell phone and holding it out in front of me.

"Call them?" I gasped, shaking my head in fear. "I don't want to talk to them."

"Tell them you're alright, and you're sleeping at a friends house. Tell them you need a break, and make up some bullshit and make them believe it. Just so nobody thinks you're on the run with me, when people start to notice that I'm basically missing," he tried telling me, which scared me.