Chapter 39 [Mickey] Dope New Kid *

I lost the baby. Just as simple as that. I didn't even bother asking the doctor why, or what happened causing it to go so wrong. But I simply started bleeding. And in my opinion, then that meant it was meant to be, right? I guess we all have our own different opinions. A month has past by, and school is starting next week. It'll be my senior year, finally, and I hope I do well, because I don't want to end up like a nobody. Blaze and Julie are great now though, and I'm honestly happy for them. He has his head on straight and Jules is getting closer to her mom.

     I personally haven't seen my mother in like three days. But it's always like this, so it doesn't really matter. Tonight is a nice and chilly night outside, and Spencer ends up calling me telling me about a party that's down the steet from me. I obviously can't turn that down. I get dessed into a pair of tight black yoga pants, enhancing all of my curves and showing off my ass, with a comfortable pink shirt along with my boots. It's all about being comfortable, with of course easy access.

      I end up getting to the party with him, and we drink and get our dance on, but I'm all of a sudden just feeling kind of lonely, and down. I know that Blaze is probably with Juliana right now, and where am I? Chilling at a boring house party, without anyone. I want to be in a relationship, I really do. I tell Spence I need to get some fesh air so I quietly walk out the front door, breathing in the cold air into my lungs, not knowing what on earth I want to do with myself.

     "And who are you?" A kid asks, as I turn around and face the most sexiest guy I have ever laid my eyes on. His tan beautiful skin, and chesnut colored eyes, along with his black long hair tied back into a ponytail. I can't help but feel my jaw immediately drop as his eye brow slightly raises.

    "I'm, uh," I mumble, letting in a small deep breath before shyly grinning. And I am never this shy around anybody... Especially cute boys.

     "Having trouble remembering your name?" He questions in a humorous tone.

     "Um... Yeah," I breathe out, softly laughing in response. "Looks like it, right?"

     "Clearly," he states, narrowing his eyes as he continues to stare into mine. "Well, has anyone ever told you how smoking hot you are? Because you're so gorgeous."

     I instantly smile and anxiously bite my lip, folding my arms across my chest. "Oh, am I?"

    "Fuck yeah you are," he lets out, carefully keeping his eyes on mine. "I really want to know your name. So you should spit it out... before you hurt my feelings."

     "Aw I would never want to hurt your feelings," I sarcastically say, him smiling as I blush because of how perfect his teeth are. Why is everything about him so damn hot?

    "I'm Jace," he lets out, finally taking a drag of his cigarette as I smirk. "I perfer Jay, though. But it doesn't really matter."

     "How cute," I tell him, as he leans his shoulder against the brick wall, exhaling out the smoke up into the night sky. "I'm Michelle. People call me Mickey."

      "So I can't call you by your real name? Just the nickname?" He asks as I shrug.

    "Well you can call me whatever you want, since you're so godamn hot," I practically blurt out, smiling once his eyes widen after the words leave my mouth.

     "That slipped," he laughs and takes another puff of his cigarette, blowing out the smoke as I stare down at his lips and notice how full and inviting they are... "You're drooling."

     "What?" I mutter, him silently grinning as I frown and playfully hit his arm. "Wow, you're such a prick. Fuck you, I'm drooling. You're drooling, pretty boy."