Chapter 42 [Mickey] What Are You Hiding? *

Stepping into a dark place is almost always exciting in its own special way, and when the light on the wall suddenly turns on is when I look in the middle of the room, noticing the pretty good size jacuzzi just chilling there. I drop my mouth wide open and try to hold back a happy laugh, stumbling to the side a little bit because of how drunk I am.

"O-o-kay," I stutter, smiling back at him as he touches the light switch and the room suddenly get so dim, I can barely even see him. "Now this is hella awesome."

"Hold up one sec," he lets out, closing the door and quickly walking to the hot tub, easily pulling off the cover even though it looks mad heavy, and then laying it against the wall.

"Alright bro, are we seriously getting it in in this, this thing or what?" I ask in a short laugh, walking over to where he's standing and putting my hand on his shoulder to balence myself.

"That was the plan, yeah."

"Then let's do it!" I shout in excitement, the light blue lights in the jacuzzi suddenly going on, along with the bubbles, as I laugh and pull down my pants, remembering I wore my pink zerba striped g-string tonight. Hell yeah, time to show it off.

When I glance over to Jace, and toss my yogapants to the side, is when I notice his eyes trail down my body slowly, before making their way back up to meet my gaze. When they do, I smirk.

"You were totally just checking me out," I mutter to him, as he grins and nods, clearly admitting it which is perfectly fine with me.

"I'm a guy, you're a beautiful sexy girl... Of course I'm going to look at you," he quickly states, as I bite my lip and watch as he pulls his shirt over his head, revealing his toned and muscular body, looking way too amazing for me to understand. I can't really handle it...

"Woah," I whisper, letting out a deep breath, gulping.

"What?"

"Can I touch you?"

His eyes widen for a few seconds before he answers. "Uh, sure?" Jace questions. "Fine by me."

So I step closer to him and lift up my hands, gently pressing my palms against his chest, loving how awesome and huskey his cologne is. Sliding my fingers down, making my way across his to die for abs, is when I hold my breath and try to snap out of this fantasy I've somehow slipped into.

"Okay. Maybe I should put my sweats back on," I softly let out, dropping my hands until he gently grabs them, and guides them back to his body, although this time onto his upper chest.

"Why?" he cautiously asks, as I stare up into his dark and mysterious eyes, not knowing the reason why I'm all of a sudden to tongue tied. It's not like this is the only time I've spoken to a hot boy before. Well, maybe this time it's a little different. This kid isn't a little boy, clearly. He doesn't live at home, he has his own apartment, and has big tough friends that barely talked to me at all. And it's pretty obviously that he also has some dark secrets too, somewhere deep, where he won't let me in.

"Because your body is way too hot for me to compete with..."

"You're fucking joking, right?" He asks, as I pull away my hands and move closer to him, so close that the front of our bodies are almost pressing against one another.

"You think I'm hot?" I question in disbelief, stumbling to the side a bit until his hands are firmly holding onto my lower waist. And then without any warning is when he takes my shirt with the tip of his fingers, and he instantly pulls it up over my head, in complete silence.