Chapter 40 [Jace] Something About Her *

First off... Damn this girl can fucking dance. I can't help but get hard as she rubs her fat ass up against my crotch, making my d* grow uncomfortably in my jeans. It's making me want her so bad. She's pretty small too, which is what I like about a girl, and watching her grind on me is I guess you can say ten times more pleasureable than usual.

I'm about a foot taller than her so when she turns her neck and looks up at me, I kind of grin, but when she shows me a sarcastic little smirk is when I realize she knows how much she's turning me on. Noone's ever given me a stiffy this quickly before, which makes a million questions race through my head, but I don't give it much thought.

Well two can play good at this game. I slide my hands from the sides of her waist, down to the front of her sweatpants, but not having the balls to sneak them under the material. Not just yet. And it's weird, but I have respect for her, and I'm not ever like this so it's probably just because the liquor is messing with my head.

And quickly when I'm focused in all the kinky and naughty thoughts in my head, is when I feel Mickey take my hands, trailing them under her shirt so I'm touching the bare skin on her lower stomach. And right when I feel a piece of metal and notice she has a bellybutton ring is when I grab her by her pelvis bone and I tightly pull her against me, wanting to be as close to her body as I can.

"Jay," She says in a moan, lifting her right arm up and holding the back of my neck. "If you have a chair in your room, I, I could give you a lapdance. Ya know, if you want."

I instantly grin and hold her closer. "I got an even better idea," I whisper into her ear, as she looks up at me and we lock eyes. It's so hard for me not to kiss her.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" She asks with a drunk smile. "You want to get right to the stripping part so you can get me in bed."

"You think very highly of yourself," I carefully let out as she looks away and starts dancing on me again, grinding and rubbing her ass against me getting me even more hard... If that's even possible.

"That's all guys want."

"What?" I loudly ask over the music, wanting her to hear me. "All guys want what?"

"Sex," is all she says when she glances back at me for a few short seconds.

"Well if I told you I didn't want sex then I'd be lying, so," I joke around, but she doesn't take it that way I don't think. She if anything just tries to ignore me, as I push the front of my crotch against her, actually hearing her gasp in response. Hm, so maybe she does have some innocence.

"Well then show me the way to your bedroom," she suddenly says, turning around so she's facing me, staring up into my eyes. Goddamn she shouldn't be this beautiful. It's not fking fair, she better not be teasing me.

"How about I lead you to the hottub?" I loudly question, her widening her sexy blue eyes and finally smiling again. "Yeah, we have a room that has a jacuzzi in it. Most girls freak so go on. Scream away."

And then she literally lets out a high pitched scream, putting her hands on my shoulders and reaching up to kiss my cheek. She slowly pulls back and stares at me without saying a word, so I get the hint that maybe she wants me to kiss her.

But then she grins at me barely, steps about a foot back, and waits for me to show her the way. Yup, she's not the slutty average girl I bring home. I can tell this one's different. And so far, I like it.