CHAPTER 17

Decided to make Joshua (Seventeen) as the new character a.k.a Jimin's new rival, I didn't know fans actually shipped him with Kei, there were a lots of edit of both of them, he's cute though although I'm not a seventeen fan but I ship DK and Kei.

Let's start this chapter. Enjoy~ Happy reading~

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Author POV

The leaves on the trees wilts and start falling, the temperature is dropping bit by bit making the cold Summer even colder, the breeze blew even harder, People start wearing thicker clothes. The season is changing from Summer to Autumn, school will soon start and everyone will be busy.

It's been 2 week Jimin and Jiyeon were reunited, Soha is not to be seen the police are still doing investigation and so on. They will attend their Uni again and they will have lesser time with each other but Jimin and Jiyeon spent many times together already, they hope they will not miss each other when the time come they need to be separated for a while.

Jimin's big wound recovered quietly even his parents didn't realise about it, his mother condition is also recovering slowly, while Jiyeon , her father came visited her for the last time before the weekend ends, It's been happy and good mood for these two lovers, they do not know what is a ahead of them.

"Jimin, we will be apart again starting from tomorrow. . . will you be okay?"

"I will. . ."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, if you love me promise that you will not leave me.

"I promise."

That was the last conversation between the 2 of them, they only hope the time they spent together will patch up the longing for each other. Time really does fly y past, it just feels like yesterday they met in an unfortunate situation who knows they are in love already, It's destiny. (author sings lovelyz-destiny)

Jiyeon POV

Last night was the last time I talk and see his face, as for today I can't see him anymore,he said he has Lecture all day long well including me, plus I still have some assignment to finish off, So I guess I can't see him today, Let's hope fate is good tomorrow so I can meet him even for a short period.

I look at the clock .

6.a.m.

Still early but I want to arrive there early, I missed my friend Sujeong, how is she doing? It's been weeks. Sujeong is my best friend at the Uni, she is the only friend I have there, we've been together for 2 years already and I still remembered the first time we met, I was a quite girl while she is an easy going girl, popular among men and cute especially her bun cheeks.

 Sujeong is my best friend at the Uni, she is the only friend I have there, we've been together for 2 years already and I still remembered the first time we met, I was a quite girl while she is an easy going girl, popular among men and cute especi...

I grab my towel and took a short nice shower, I wore my casual clothes and made a simple breakfast for myself. Eggs with toast and a cup of milk.

I took the bus to the Uni and the bus was packed again everyday, I wish I could drive a car on my own or someone to send me, Jimin could drive but I don't want to trouble him, that's why I still use the bus, but I hate it, I always stand and I hate it I tell you. Its tiring.