CHAPTER 24

Hi~ so you guys were probably wondering if I  was still alive. The good news is well I am alive, I just finished my exams and I'm free a little bit. The sad news is this will be the final chapter. 😭

Well enjoy.😋

Jiyeon POV

He cupped my face with his big hands and close his lips on mine while his eyes closed. My heart raced to every inch of my muscle in my body. My body became weak and almost stumbled behind but was supported by his hands.

I couldn't do anything, I missed him so much and I really want to meet him, I'm thankful he still embrace me back although I keep pushing him away.

My breath became tight and he pulled back his body. A sweet smile drew on his face. I  am still stunned in my place admiring his face. I want to say something but words didn't come out but throat was dry and I had swallow my saliva. He looked kinda pale and skinny.

"Jiyeon-ah stop looking at me like that or I'll kiss you." He whispered to me with a deep voice .

"W-what? I-I wasn't looking at you!" In order to cover my obviously mistake I didn't admit I was deep staring at him.

He chuckled with my attitude.

Author POV

After days Jiyeon's condition stabilize and she was admitted out from the hospital, they have been visiting hospitals a lot lately. Jiyeon return to her apartment and everything seems normal again for now.

"Will you do that again Jiyeon?"

"What did I do?"

"Kim jiyeon, don't lie to me, will you find another man again other than me?"

"Joshua is just my friend..,."

"He likes you....."

"Well you're lucky to have picked me earlier than him."

"Well I am Park Jimin."

"Heol! Are you proud?"

Jiyeon feels annoyed and stand up to leave Jimin dumbfounded under the shade they were resting while chatting near their campus.

"Ya! Where are you going? My princess~"

Jimin also stand up and chase the sulking princess while laughing jokingly  they are having a good time. things are pretty well for this couple.

Meanwhile

A young man walks alone in the empty hallway church.

Joshua POV

I wanted you so much, I loved you so much that it hurts . I still love you but fate don't allow me to love you anymore and I feel like its a sin to love someone who's owned by someone, someone who is better, who can take care of you better.

For everyone's fate I won't be greedy. I will accept my fate, but my heart still won't stop loving you, my efforts were all useless, I'm useless. I can't achieve anything I want in life.

I can't achieve my dream in life but were controlled by my unloving parents and most of all I can't have you.

I'm just like a living robot who wanted love and wanted to be loved, how does it feel to be loved? I wanted to feel living like a real human not a perfect robot.

I'll love you secretly until I have no feelings to you anymore ......

I'll pray everyday to god to remove all these feelings for you day by day, and I hope I'll live like a human one day.