CHAPTER 22

Happy reading~

Author POV

"YAH! KIM JIYEON!"

Jiyeon almost jumped because she was shocked, but her heart trembled as she knew who shouted her name.

Slowly hesitate turning around to the direction of the voice, reveals a man with his face on boiling.

"Who is that Jiyeon? " Joshua asked.

"M-my boyfriend......"

"Jiyeon?.. ...." Joshua whispered.

Covering her actions she acted as nothing happened.

She faked a smile.

"Hmm... Jimin what are you doing here? " Jiyeon run to Jimin and hug his arm.

Unfortunately for Jiyeon, Jimin is a hard headed person, he yank her hand and walk fast to Joshua . Joshua only remains in his place dumbfounded.

Harshly he pulled Joshua's collar, and gritted his teeth.

"What were you doing with my girlfriend?!" Jimin shouted at Joshua.

Jiyeon saw the scene ran to them and tries to pull Jimin off Joshua.

"Jimin please let go off him... "

"No! Tell me! What were you guys doing?!"

Taehyung who just returned from the toilet saw the scene and knew something bad is gonna happen.

He also ran to Jimin.

"Hyung! What are you trying to do? Let go this guy!" Taehyung said.

".............you guys are just the same, are you betraying me now Jiyeon?! "

"......................."

-

-

"It's not her fault, it's my fault.... I started. " Joshua finally opened his mouth as he looks down avoiding Jimin's eye contact.

"......Joshua..... " Jiyeon muttered.

-

-

-

"Well then, if it's your fault you deserve to be punished! "

Jimin said as he punched hardly Joshua on his stomach and let go of his collar.

Joshua fell to the hard ground and he held his stomach and struggling in pain and reach for more oxygen.  Jimin wasn't finished with him, he pulled him again and punch again,  this time on his handsome face.

Jimin punched him hard until blood were visible on his lips and cheeks.

Taehyung did not bare to watch tries to block Jimin, he held Jimin's arm but Jimin was a little stronger and he was pushed aside.

"YAH HYUNG!! STOP IT! YOU ARE NOT LIKE THIS!" Taehyung shouted to his hyung.

Jimin who was always cheerful changed into a lost demon soul that was locked in his self.

Jimin kept on punching Joshua while Joshua did not fight back. Jiyeon just couldn't stay still either.

"Jimin! Listen to me! It wasn't just his fault!  It's mine too!  Jimin!"

Jiyeon grab his right arm with both of her small a arms but Jimin yanked it hardly making a big push to the small body Jiyeon.

Jiyeon fell down to the ground unfortunately her head hit hardly to the edge of the bench and fell unconscious. Jimin stopped punching Joshua and realise what he had done.