CHAPTER 23

New chapter update.

Sorry guys, fyi author is not dead yet. ...-_____-  Author just have a lazy ass..pfff, I'm really sorry guys, I'll end this a asap, if author don't feel lazy.

Happy reading~

Author POV

Jimin went home with regrets. He decided to let Jiyeon have some time alone and let Joshua take care of her for awhile.

"Joshua I'm sorry for all this." 

"Its okay, I understand, besides its not your fault Jiyeon, don't push it."

"Thank you for understanding. "

Joshua replied with a smile and a nod.
Jiyeon who is laying on the bed could only rest as her head still ache so much, she hopes to recover faster and see Jimin again.

For all these times ,they've went through all too much, she doesn't want anyone to feel hurt for her. Joshua, her friend and especially

-

-

Jimin

Jiyeon POV

The river shines with moon's light, the humans shiver with the cold air and the houses have locked their ways.

This night is cold and even colder in the  air conditioner hospital.

Turning right and turning left and right again is all I could do,  I can't sleep, the cold air is bothering me.

Forcefully I push myself to the end of the bed and lift every single muscle of my body to stand up.

A young man is laying on the other side if the room, Joshua.

I dragged my souless body to the door attending to get out of this white room and get some air.

"Creaaaak... " the door made a creepy noise.

Joshua who was sleeping soundly immediately woke up from his dreams with my unintentionally disturbance, he looked at me with wide eyes and questioning looks.

"Where are you going?"he asked

"I'm just gonna take some fresh air. "

"Let me go with you." Joshua said.

I told him not to bother but he insisted and bring his jacket with him.

________________

The night is so cold like always, the moon and the stars shines brightly supplying night light to organisms, and the lights are all dimmed.

On this night,  another night at a quite familiar place, the place that is familiar to all sick people. I decided to spend the night here outside at the garden to rest my complicated mind.

A young man same as my age is accompanying beside me. He is taller than me, standing next to each other I'm just under his chin.

The bugs in the trees makes sounds, the trees supplying oxygen to us, and helping me to clear my mind.

On this lonely night, I wonder how is he doing? Have he eaten?I shouldn't miss him right? And so why do I have to send him away if I miss him so bad.

The longing to hold him , feel his warmth and being again to draw a smile on his face, I want to do that with him.

"Jiyeon what are you thinking? "
Joshua broke my minds scramble with thoughts.