CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16 already~ wow time sure does fly, I don't know how to end this I'll keep it going.

Recommended: Listen to Bts - hold me tight.

Enjoy~

Author POV

The sun rose shining its light to fellow earth and birds are out from their nest while humans are busy continue to start their living.

The hospital is filled with visitors and doctors again and of course patients.

--------------------------

When everyone is up and busy with their lives, two human beings are still snuggling under the comfy blanket flying and wondering on their dreams.

author: Just imagine this is their (Jimin and Jiyeon) position.

Jiyeon POV

I wake up as the strong light stings my unopened eyes and. . .

I gasp nearly to loud but managed to cover it, I wouldn't dare to disturb this prince's beauty sleep, his big arms are secured around me.

I took glimpse of his innocent sleeping face and felt sorry for him.

*flashback

The doctor came to Jimin's room to check on him again I sat away at the corner of the sofa.

"Jimin. . .have you been dizzy recently?" The doctor ask.

Jimin took a glance at me and turned back his face, he nods slowly, I can sense that he hesitated because he didn't want me to worry about him. Such a pabo!

"Well. . . Jimin you have lost so many blood and your blood pressure is low, its dangerous. . " the doctor nagged well doctors.