CHAPTER 10

Sorry I had to update this a little late bcz school started and I got no time.
Rapmon:"Author, you got no time.(jam)"
Just kidding.

Enjoy this chapter~

Jimin POV

I arrive at Jiyeon's apartment enter her apartment, yeah, I know I'm an intruder right now but I memorised the pass code so I just entered the apartment.

I can't spot Jiyeon's little body,where is she? I walk to the living room to wait her.Suddenly the bathroom door open and Jiyeon's figure came out of the room in a towel, I can see a water drip down her white neck.

"Ahhh!! Jimin! What are you doing here?!" Jiyeon scream like she seen a ghost and scolds me. Her face is flushed again.

"Sheesh..... I won't do anything, you go to your room,snow white." I said to her and tease her a little bit in the end because of her white skin I call her snow white.

She just walk faster to her room and get ready.

--------------------------------------

Several minutes later, Jiyeon came out of her room dressed neatly, beautifully with a floral dress and a little make up on her face.

I smiled at her not helping myself, she's really beautiful.

"Yah, what are you looking at?" Jiyeon said to me in a sulking tone. Aww... This cutie is mad at me.

"Princess. . . are you sulking with me? I'm sorry, mian, okay?" I did some aegyo with that, I can't believe I just did that, I do stupid things only for her and I don't mind.

She showed me a little bit of smile on her face and slaps my arm softly.

"Okay. . . but don't do that again. Okay?" She said to me.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said as I salute to her, see? What I told ya, I did something weird again for her.

Author POV

They walk past the streets as they breath the summer wind, walking side by side holding hands, intertwining their fingers, today's weather is also good in fact the summer season is always this good. This year is somewhat more special for the first time they feel this vibe.

They went to a nearby restaurant in the middle of Seoul. They ordered their food and chit chat while waiting.

"Remember that place?" Jimin ask Jiyeon while pointing outside the restaurant's window to the street.