CHAPTER 2

Enjoy!

Author POV

"Jimin-ah!!! Wake up you sleepy head!" Mrs Park shouted with a loud voice that could even be heard by the whole neighborhood in order to wake up his beloved son.

Jimin kicked his blanket and sat up on his bed. He took his phone on his lamp table to look at the clock.

"It's still too early..." Jimin said rubbing his eyes.

Although its still early he stood up and warm up to start his day and walk down to find his mother.

"Omma...why did you wake me up so early?". Jimin said in a sulky tone.
"Jimin-ah help me... Here take this list of groceries and go buy them for me."
Mrs Park said while handling a list of stuff. "But omma...." Jimin tried to avoid it by doing some aegyo to her mother.

" Aish....stop doing that you're a man already." Mrs Park turned her face away push the list to Jimin's hand.

Jimin walked away to his room and took a short shower before going off.

Jimin is the only one child in the family. He can be a mom's boy sometimes, but his mother didn't liked the fact he is always depending on her. She wanted her son to grow and become a mature man. The reason she send Jimin out to buy the groceries is to teach him how to depend on his own.

Jimin POV

"Hmm....which way was it again?... Aha there it is..." I step into the supermarket and took a trolley. My mom really put a lot of things on the list eggs, chicken,meat,milk,oil and keeps going. Now Jimin calm down you can do it.

"PARK JIMIN FIGHTING!!" I accidentally said that out loud to myself luckily there was no one but a few other people in this mall. Haish.... seriously omma who come to the mall this early in the morning,if she didn't wake me up yet I'm probably still flying in my dreams.

I was almost finish filling the trolley with needed stuff, I'm searching for the milk and I'm off.

"YAH!!WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY?! THIS IS LIKE THE FORTH TIME ALREADY YOU DROP AND SPILL MILK FROM THE GLASS BOTTLE!!
PAY FOR THIS NOW!!" I heard a loud scream ahead of me.

There was a man, I think it's one of the staff of the mall scolding at a dark brown haired and kinda short young woman.

"I'm sorry ahjushi... I'm really sorry...I'm always like this... I'll pay it now...." Said the girl softly and flustered.

The girl turned her face toward her sling bag facing me. She has a white skin like a snow white and her face looks like a baby.

Whatever,I should mind my own business,I continued my shopping. I took a box of milk and put it in the trolley while pushing it away.

Author POV

Jimin finished his shopping and went home."Omma I'm home!!" Jimin called his mother happily .

"Oh.. You're home? I know I could count on to you." Mrs Park said while patting his son's head.

Jimin put the groceries and went to his room. He landed his body on the soft heavens in the corner if his room.

He suddenly remembered something "Ah...that incident yesterday keep popping in my mind." Jimin said while shaking his head not to remember about it. He felt a sting on his head, he feels really dizzy like he had been hit on his head.

"Aish... I guess I'll take a short nap first, there is still about 3 hours before literature start." Jimin said as he set up his clock not to overslept.