CHAPTER 13

I am baaack~ ladies and gentlemen. I present to you the long waited chapter 13.

Enjoy~

Jiyeon POV

I stand up and went to take shower and put on my clothes. Quickly I sprinted downstairs and sat a dining table, my father and grandmother is already waiting. Gosh how long they have waited for me, I'm sorry.

"Jiyeon what were you doing up there!" My father ask me.

"Umm. . . I-I was just taking shower and getting ready you know girls." I lied, although I'm a girl actually I'm not that kind of girl, I'm usually fast and clean with what I do.

"Let's eat, the food will be cold." I changed the topic quickly. My father can't know that I'm thinking of mom. He will be mad at me, tell me to move on and so. Anyways, the food my grandmother cooked is delicious almost the same as my mom, but I could never taste mother's cooking anymore, so when I eat my grandmother's cooking I'll miss her.

My grandmother made Kimchi with rice and other side dishes. Father us grilling some meat for me.

"Eat a lot Jiyeon-ah and go stroll around the neighborhood." My grandmother start talking.

"Ne." I replied shortly.

---------------------------------------

After eating the amazingly delicious dishes. I went straight up to my room to grab my jacket to go out, I know its summer but still I like to coordinate my clothes.

I picked my phone and wallet too and head downstairs again.

-

I walk past the busy roads, and past by many shops and people. It still feels the same as Seoul, because Incheon is a metropolis city, its still busy as always.

I am searching my most favourite place I like to go alone. Its a small cute cafe but it's hard to search for it, the cafe is at a small and quite alley.

'Lovely Cafe'

There it is, its still there after all of these years and I still wonder why in the world the cafe is still in business, I mean its lack of customers surely they have troubles with the business.

"One white coffee please." I order my favourite drink and take a sit in a couple table beside the window. The alley is lonely only a few people passing by.

As I was looking on the empty road I spot someone familiar..

It's Momo!(Momo's twice)

Momo is my only childhood friend , we got separated after I moved to Seoul and she was sent to America studying abroad. I guess she is also in her summer holiday. I wave my hands to her through the window.

She didn't see me at first, but then she saw me and ran towards the cafe instantly I stand and she gave me a big hug.

"Unnie! I miss you so much!" She said in a cute tone.

"Momo I miss you too!"I replied her and made a little scream like fangirling.

"Unnie, how's life? Okay?" She asked me.

"Pretty well...hehe." I replied pretty lying to her, am I kidding? My life have never been worse after that pabo left me.

"How about you?" My turn to ask her.

"Living there is really hard unnie! But I got used to it .....Aaand I am promoted to be an idol trainee in one of Korea's most popular company." She said happily.